Bff Intuitions

Your POV

I swear i'm going to kill Cara right now if she doesn't stop.

I could obviously tell that the only reason she was flirting with Lauren was to get a reaction out of me. Well guess what? It is!

I wasn't the only one who noticed because from the corner of my eye, I could see Dinah putting the pieces together inside her head.

I met her questioning gaze and her eyes that were full of curiosity and confusion.

Luckily our staring contest was interrupted once Simon's voice echoed through a megaphone.

At least that also made Lauren shift her attention off of Cara.

"Hello ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the start of the tour!"

Loud cheers and clapping surrounded us and we happily joined in.

He handed the megaphone to one of his assistants and made his way over to our group, wearing his signature shades and white T-shirt.

Now I've been working with this awesome man for a several months, and never have I seen him wear something else.

"God I hate using those megaphones. Anyway, the boys and the rest of the opening acts are already at the venue since Y/N and Lauren were running a bit late."

He turned to face me with a serious look.

I put my hands up in defense and said,"Hey now you can't blame me here."

His serious facade faded and a smile tugged at his lips.

"I can't leave you alone with anyone before you can corrupt them with your rebel ways huh Y/N/N?"

I chuckled and gave him a side hug, "Oh come on Simon you and I know you love me. Plus blame Cara ,she made me like this."

We turned to face her and
Cara made a shocked expression while trying,but failing, to sound innocent.

" Mr. Cowell I have no idea what she's talking about."

She couldn't even keep a straight face while saying that huge lie, causing all of us to start laughing.

Cara has quite the reputation, so the people who know about her know how wild she can be.

I like that about her though.

She's real, and just like me, she hasn't been corrupted by the fame.

Although she uses her famous model alias to her advantage way more than I do.

The reason I don't do it is just because I don't like people getting the wrong idea that I'm some stuck up ignorant snob.

The only reason that Simon and I were were so close was because he became a father to me when I moved to L.a. and got signed.

Plus he's gotta love the person who's giving him the most income.

Income or not though, Simon surprisingly has proven to me that he actually cares about my well being.

He's never involved himself or be physically present for any other signed artist.

But he's never been absent for any award of mine and if he is, he makes up for it another time.

He chuckled at me, "Of course you know I do. And alright get in your tour buses we will be at our location in approxinamtely an hour. During that time get settled in your bunk and do whatever you have to do. See you ladies there."