Games

Your POV

"Okay okay okay, hold up. So you're telling me that you guys haven't been dating for 5 months? And that management made you guys go through with this?"

Cara was looking as confused as ever, while glancing back and forth between Hailee and I.

Once we set foot onto the tour bus, Cara bombarded us with questions and threw a fit over me keeping my "girlfriend" a secret when I usually told her everything.

We were on our way to my favorite hotel, which of course, was all thanks to Simon.

Apparently the rest of the opening acts are going to be staying with us, so this should be pretty fun. I'm definitely going to play pranks and let loose for the week that we have a break.

Hailee spoke up, " Yeah, Y/N here, is actually doing me a huge favor."

She turned her head to face me and offered me a small smile. I couldn't help but to mirror her actions.

"No problem Hailee. And see Cara, I don't keep anything from you and I don't plan to. So next time don't jump to conclusions."

The Victoria Secret model pouted and apologized. Which I easily accepted and hugged her reassuringly.

After a couple minutes, the bus stopped moving so we figured that we already reached our destination.

I saw Niall and quickly ran to give him a huge embrace.

Out of all of the One Direction boys, him and I get along the most. And possibly Louis, but Harry and Liam not so much.

They're more mature and are like older brothers, so they help me with my social problems, such as liking someone and giving me good advice.

"Y/N!"

"Niall!"

"I've missed hanging out with you my little heartbreaker. And what's this I hear about you having a long term girlfriend?"

I heard a chuckle coming from behind me and I turned to face the brown eyed brunette.

I pulled her next to me and replied,"Yeah, Niall, this is Hailee Steinfeld, my girlfriend. You've seen Pitch Perfect 2 right?"

Niall's cheeks looked kinda flustered. What's that about?

"U-um no I haven't. But I sure as hell am going to now." He mumbled that last part but I heard and couldn't help to laugh.

We all made our way to the top floor of the hotel and the living room was amazing.

The whole thing is technically like a penthouse, so there are no walls that divide the sections of the floor. Upstairs are the rooms and downstairs it's full of entertainment.

Right when my eyes landed on the huge slide that led downstairs, I sprinted ahead of everyone and made my way upstairs, laughing like an excited little kid along the way. I didn't care that everyone was staring at me and laughing at my actions.

"Yeah, go Y/N!"

I glanced down and saw none other than Bea Miller and Ariana smirking at me while clapping and cheering.

My eyes met with piercing green eyes and I couldn't turn away. She smirked as if she knew what effect she had on me and winked.

I pulled out of my trance and decided to grab a pillow and sit on it so that I could go down faster. It was probably more dangerous but who the hell cares. Probably management but whatever.