Surprise! (part one)

Your POV-(During the concert)

Lauren and the rest of the girls finished their performance which means I was up next.

A long time has passed since I've been a witness of one of their concerts.

I forgot how sexy their dance moves could be.

Lauren made eye contact with my every time she did something seductive.

Which if you ask me, is all the time.

Unfortunately, I had to shift my attention off her figure and focus on her early birthday surprise.

I was brought back to reality when a certain green eyed beauty made her way over to me.
She was out of breath,glistening in slight thin layer of weat, but still flawless.

Lauren waved her hand in front of my face,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. You did great out there by the way.", I replied while giving her a confident flirtatious smirk.

I'm glad that my confidence around her is increasing.

"Yeah, I could tell. You couldn't stop drooling at me.", she said chuckling while raising one of her perfectly arched eyebrows in my direction.

My cheeks turned slightly red since I wasn't expecting that answer to come out of her lips.

Guess I'm not the only one whose confidence is raising up.

"Sorry you're just so gorgeous it's hard to not get captured by your beauty."

A dark blush quickly spread on her cheeks and my eyes wasted no time in opening wider.

"I said that out loud... didn't I?"

"Yeah," I heard her say as she lifting my gaze from the floor to meet her eyes, " but don't worry about it. It was actually sweet and kind of you to say."

I didn't trust my tongue to not embarrass me further so I responded with a nod and small closed smile.

"Now I would love to keep talking to you but you have to go and perform before your fans go crazy, well crazier."

What Laurem stated was accurate, the crowd was already starting to shout my name for me to go on stage.

" The girls and I will be watching from the side of the stage and good luck."

We hugged and parted as I made my way onto stage. Looking back at me was a sold out arena.

I love my fans.

(Still your POV- just after you've performed your songs, the crowd went crazy. Lauren was constatly amazed and captivated by you during the whole show. If the shows kept going like this you'd turn deaf because of how loud the cheers were. However you didn't mind because it's something you love.)

Your POV

The crowd was so energized that by the last song when I talked into the mic to try and settle everyone down, it took a fee more seconds than usual. There was still the occasional "Y/N I love you!" but nothing too over the top.

Everyone was confused as to what I was doing, but it would all make sense in a couple minutes.

This gift was quite hard to pull  off but I actually managed to.

Anything to bring a smile on Lauren's face.

I couldn't help but smile and let my eyes meet those emerald ones that held confusion along with the rest of the crowd.

I grabbed my mic from off the stand and adressed the crowd.

"Okay you guys this is going to be something different. And you should probably know that there will be other moments like this hopefully throughout the tour for my songs. Alright so, in a couple days, you Harmonizers should know this, a certain beautiful green eyed girl's birthday is coming up."

That piece of information caused cheers to erupt throughout the arena so I had to continue rather quickly to gather their attention once more.

"And thanks to one of her best friends Camila, I found something speacial to do for her. Hopefully she likes it."

Lauren turned to Camila obviously trying but failing to figure out what could be occuring, but the shorter girl was refusing to spill.

I continued, " So one of Lauren's dreams was to share a stage with a close friend of mine who took the time to come and make that dream a reality. So Lauren can you please come up here?"

I made my way to the edge of the stage and lent her my hand in order to lead her up the stairs.

Excitement was evident in her bright eyes along with small anxiety.

"Don't freak out so much..." Even though that's what I wanted, "Welcome to the stage a good friend and collaborator of mine...Lana Del Rey!"

After that, the green eyed girl tried to hold in her joy and the tears of happiness that threatened to spill from her eyes.

It reminded me exactly like her audition of the X-Factor. But this might have even surpassed her emotions.

................................................................................