Lacrosse Game

We started the pillow fight and it was actually fun. I was in shorts and a jacket and had a very messy bun so I wasn't really the best looking.

"You boys are gonna get crushed!" Kristina screamed. She hit Jacob really hard and he was taken aback a few steps. He bumped into me but caught me.

"T-Thanks." I said.

He just smiled. We finished and then went upstairs for breakfast. At that moment, I remembered I had a lacrosse game. I told everyone then finished breakfast and ran home to get ready. I got dressed, got my gear and stick, and then left. I invited some of them so hopefully they would be there. I got to the fields and started to look around. I saw my lax bro Chase. He was there for his games. He's number 7 and goalie. He was like an older brother to me. He was warming up so I wasn't gonna disturb him. I gathered with my team and we went over the plays. Right when we were about to start, I saw Issy, Jacob, and John. I was really happy that they could make it. We started the game and we won by 3 points. I met up with everyone after. I warned them all that I wasn't the best smelling or feeling. Issy still hugged me anyways. The boys just high fived me.

"You guys did great!" Issy said excitedly.

"We can go hang at my house." I said. The only person who could was Jacob because he's my next door neighbor. We got to my house and we went downstairs to the basement. We put on a movie. Yes, I was still in my uniform but who cares? This particular movie had lacrosse in it. Once it got to the lacrosse game part, I started ranting at how bad they set everything up. I was getting pretty pissed. Then, I felt something grab me. Jacob pulled me around and just kissed me.

I just stood there, in shock.

"Sarah, you're really cute when your mad." He said.

"Well I'm about to be pissed."  I smiled.

He pulled me into another kiss. I guess he didn't mind my smell because he went for it. He pulled me onto the couch and started passionately kissing me. I kissed right back.