Her Again

The past week hasn't been that great. Kayla's been THREATENING me about hanging out with Jacob. I've tried to stay as far away from him as possible but it's kind of difficult since he's my next door neighbor. I talked to Jacob after a week of being abused.

"Hey, um, can I talk to you about Kayla?" I said

"Sure. What's up?"

"She's been threatening me about hanging out with you."

"I don't believe you. She loves you!" Jacob argues.

"That must be an act then because what she says to me in fourth period aren't very nice words."

"Stop lying. I don't want to listen to this. You know what? Just leave her and I alone." He says then storms off.

I got frustrated by what he says. "Gladly." I say back.

I got home and I grabbed tissues. I went into my basement and started crying so hard my mom came down and comforted me. It was no use. He's not gonna believe me and he broke my heart. How could he? My mom told me I don't have to go to school the next day. I turned my alarm off and watched YouTube the whole night. I woke up the next morning at 10 a.m. and got up and got breakfast. After that I went for a run then went in my backyard and got my lacrosse stick and a ball and used the rebounder. I was getting tired so I went inside and got a shower. I skipped lunch so I grabbed a snack and decided to wait till dinner. I texted Kristina and asked her for the homework. I did all that I could do and then got back on YouTube. I know, I have such an exciting life. I heard a tap at my window. I went over to the window and it was Jacob. He threw a pebble at my window to see if I was ok. I saw him then shut my window. I didn't want to see or talk to him. He already did enough damage.

The next day I got to school. I left earlier then usual because I didn't want to talk to Jacob or be in an awkward situation. The day went by pretty fast luckily. I got to the dreaded fourth period.

"Jacob told me what you said to him. I know you like him but guess what whorebag, he likes me more. So you better back off and stay away from my boyfriend." Kayla says.

"Ok. Whatever. I don't care anymore." I said.

"Good because if I were to see you look at him, you are gonna be in a world of pain."

I ignored her. I got to sixth period and we got new seats thank god. We got to pick where we sit so I sat as far away from Jacob as I could and sat with Kristina.

"I'm gonna text you when I get home. It's urgent."

I was walking home and ignored Jacob no matter how hard he tried to get my attention.

K: So let me get this straight...she said she was gonna make your life hell if you even look at Jacob?
S: Not exactly like that but it sure sounded like it.
K: Wow. That bitch! If you see me walking down the hallway with the principal you'll know why.
S: Haha. Nah. Don't do nothing. I'm angry at Jacob anyways so there's no point in even arguing with her.
K: I'm gonna find a way to prove to Jacob that you weren't lying.
S: Ok thanks :) I gotta go. I'll see ya tomorrow.
K: See ya.