Spring Break: Part 1

The last month and a half have been...decent. I found a new lacrosse team that I can play on and they're really good. I haven't talked to Jacob after the incident. Or...seeing my tatas. Issy and I have been having so much fun. I made a few other friends too. Kristina, Mark, Weston, Sawyer, Noelle, Vincent, and Chance. Tomorrow is our last day before spring break. My family and I aren't going anywhere so I don't know what to do. Issy's leaving to Delaware, Mark's going to Vermont, Sawyer's going to New Jersey, and Noelle's going to California. I don't know what Jacob's doing because as I've said, we haven't been on the talking bases.

I hear a knock on my door. I answer it, guess who it is? Yep, Jacob.

"Hey, um... They must've switched the mail. Here's your's."

"Thanks. Um, about a little bit ago, I didn't know my window was open, and um...um, um, a-"

"Don't worry about it. It was just an accident."

"Ok. See ya tomorrow I guess."

"See ya."

The next day at school I bumped into Kristina. "Oh hey" I said.
"Wassup girl! How's it been between you and Jacob?"
"How's it been between you and Mark?"

"Don't change the subject!" Kristina said.

"Well...we kind of...we um.."

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!"

" He kind of saw my boobs...."

:| <~~that was Kristina's facial expression. "Um... Ok. That doesn't sound the best. Well Mark asked me out yesterday so we're official. Also I'm throwing a party tonight. Wanna come?"

"Yeah, I'll definitely be there. Anything I need to bring?"

"It's a glow in the dark party so wear neon or white." Kristina said.

"Ok I'll just wear a white shirt and jeans."

"See ya then!"

I got home and changed into my party attire. I rode my penny board over to Kristina's house. I got there to see Sawyer, Issy, Mark, and a few other people. The last person to show up to the party was Jacob. The first thing we did was listen to music and talk. Then Kristina all of a sudden made everyone get in a circle. She then announced that we were playing 7 minutes in heaven. I was terrified. I did not want to participate in this activity. I started to say something but it was too late. She already spun the bottle. The first couple was of course, her and Mark. They went in and at first I didn't hear much and then I heard something fall over. I knew that they were making out. So I went back to dancing and listening to music. It must've been seven minutes because they came out with red mouths and some jacked up hair. They were totally making out. I then got back into the circle and they spun the bottle again, the next couple was Issy and Weston. They went in and you didn't hear much but when they came back out, it looked like a crime scene. They must've been sucking face so hard that Weston's lip was bleeding. We then all got back into a circle. The first spin landed on Jacob. I was super nervous. They spun it one more time. It spun and spun and spun and stopped. It landed on me. I was scared out of my mind.

We were practically shoved into the closet. We didn't do anything or say anything for one minute. Jacob broke the ice.

"So, the weather eh?"

"Yeah..." I said. "Is it just me or is this really awkward?" I asked

"More awkward than you think." Jacob said.

We spent two more minutes in silence. He then spoke.

"Listen, I kind of really like you and I don't know about you, but this opportunity is very tempting."

"I MAY like you too."

We leaned in for a kiss when the door bursts open.

"TIMES UP BITCHES!!!!" Kristina screamed.

We came out of the closest and didn't really talk for the rest of the night. Issy and Kristina luckily were able to sleep over at my house that night. They asked me so many questions so I had to close the window so Jacob wouldn't see. And to nobodies surprise, Mark and Weston were sleeping over at his house. I answered everything and Kristina felt bad for interrupting "heaven".