The Discovery

The next Monday, Jacob wasn't at school. He must've been sick. I bumped into Kayla and I was with Kristina. Kristina was doing this project where she interviewed people.

"Watch where you're going ho!" Kayla yelled at me.

I guess Kristina must have still been recording because she whipped out her phone.

"Listen, I know you want Jacob's dick and you're not gonna get it whore. He's mine and always will be. So AGAIN if you try getting close with Jacob, you're life will be a living hell and you'll want to move. Ok? Toodaloo!" And then Kayla walked away.

"We have our evidence now." Kristina said happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristina called her mom and told her she was gonna be at my house after school. We ran home, threw our book bags in the living room and ran to Jacob's house.

*knock knock knock knock knock knock knocnk*

"*muffled* I'm coming I'm coming." It was Jacob. "Oh hey. What are you guys doing here?"

"WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" Kristina yelled.

"Ok ok. Come in."

We showed him the video.

"No. That can't be her. That's not Kayla." He said in disbelief.

"We'll believe it sugar because it was her." Kristina said.

"Wow. I'm sorry I didn't believe you Sarah. Can you forgive me?"

"I'll think about it." I joked.

"Well, since you guys are here, wanna hang out?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll go get the drinks." I offered.

We had a great time that afternoon. I finally felt like I had Jacob back and not girl crazy Jacob. I went home at 7:30. Kristina had to leave at 5 so it was just Jacob and I. We joked around and had fun.

I got home and he texted me even though we were just talking. He must've apologized 50 times because he would not shut up. I felt really bad. I felt like I was getting feelings for him again but I was with Matthew. I couldn't cheat, I'm not that type of girl. I texted Matthew so I wouldn't feel so bad. He said he was busy so I left it alone. I decided to surprise him the next day because I thought it would be nice if I treated him to something. I asked his mom and his mom was more than excited to help me. I sneaked upstairs and opened the door.
Everything dropped out of my hand. Kayla was there. Their lips were connected. Matthew saw me and stood up.

"It's not what it looks like!"

I backed out of the room confused and scared. How? Why? I started running and crying. I went straight to Jacob's house. He answered the door thankfully. He brought me up to his room and I cried into his chest. He made me comfortable. I must've been there the whole day because it was dark when I had to leave. I was happy he was there for me even at my worst.