Chapter 5

So it's 4 and I'm waiting with my mom and mamma Mahone. 

"Crystal?" A nurse called my name and I went back there.

"This gel is cold." I nodded and lift up my shirt. She was right it is cold! She moved it around a little. Congrats your having

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Quintuplet!!!" (4, that's what I think they mean)

My mouth dropped. What!?! I'm soo dead! My mom doesn't want to be a grandma this early to one baby, but four! Well I'm guessing. I looked at my moms face. She just looked at the screen.

"You said quintuplet right?" My mom asked the doctor nodded.

"Wow..." I looked over and mamma Mahone was crying!!

"Why are you crying!?!"

"I'm so happy for you! There happy tears.... And mad tears."

"Mad tears?" My mom asked. She nodded

"Austin just left you!!"

"I didn't get time to tell him, I text him and everything. You know how it is, he's busy."

"That's no excuse." Some one clears there throat.

"How many pictures?"

"6 please" she nodded and went to go get them. My mom looks at me funny.

"1 for me, one for you, one for Austin's mom, one for Austin, one for the ninja, Abby and one for dad. Oh crap!! I need to tell dad!"

"I already did."

"What did he say..."

"He was shocked, but when u see him you can talk about it."

"Ok" The nurse came in with the pictures and I handed one to each  mamma.

"What now?"

"We'll I was wondering if you would come with me... To tell Austin?" Mamma M said. I nodded.

"I'll see you at home mom. Love you."

"Love you too, and remember what I said if he breaks ur heart and dad finds out he's not going to be happy."

I nodded and headed to with Miss Mahone to the house. According to her; Austin, Alex and Robert are there. What if they told him! They wouldn't... Would they? I mean they are his best friends...

(I hope u liked it!)