Chapter 16

Hope you like this chapter! :)

Daisy went back to the vampire village, and took her hazel contacts off.

"I'm back from school!" Daisy happily said. She was greeted by her sister.

Dana.

"Finally. How was it today?" Dana asked.

"Great! I hanged out with Craig today. Oh and Tweek also."

"How the fuck are we even related? How have you not killed Tweek yet? I sent you there for a reason." Dana said.

"I don't want to do that. Even though I don't even like Tweek. Why does Craig even like him?" Daisy asked.

"Ask someone else not me. Anyways, I have a plan."

Dana flew out of her and Daisy's home, and knocked on Craig's dad's door.

Craig's dad answered the door. "Dana! I have been expecting you, is the plan in action?"

"No. Daisy is to much of a pussy to do the killing, so it's up to us." Dana replied.

"Oh really? Well, I guess a vampires  gotta do what a vampires gotta do." Craig's father held up a knife.

--------------

Craig hurried back to Tweek's house. He was going to find out what was going on with Tweek one way or another. He went upstairs to his room, but the door was shut. Craig knocked on the door.

No response.

Wait. Why the fuck am I even knocking? Anytime I watch-
Er, observe Tweek changing, I go through the window. Craig flew out the house, and tried to open Tweek's window.

It was fucking locked.

"God dammit.." Craig mumbled. Even though he might kill me, I'll just break the window open with something. Craig looked at the floor and picked up a huge rock.

Should I really do this?

Yes I should. Craig threw the huge ass rock at the window, which created a loud ass noise and glass chards to go everywhere.

"J-JESUS CHRIST!" Tweek jumped at the action while Craig fell through the window. "Surprise?" Craig smiled.

"W-WHAT THE HELL CRAIG?" Tweek was furious.

"Sorry.."

"W-why did you do that??"

"Your door and window were locked and I wanted to talk to you.."

"C-Craig.. My parents will kill me when they see this!"

"I'll just take the blame! And I need to talk to you.."

"I-I don't want to talk now! I'm furious!"

Well damn. Craig has never seen Tweek this upset before. Except from yesterday.. Now Tweek was even more mad at him.

"I'm sorry for breaking your window.." Craig felt so bad.

"I-it's fine I guess."

"I'll make it up to you. Can you just please tell me why you were avoiding me?" Craig got up and sat next to Tweek.

"N-no.. You are just going to laugh at me."

"No I won't. Why would I?"

"I-It's a stupid reason.."

"Let me just take a guess. Does it have to do with Daisy?"

Damn, how did he guess so fast?

"Y-yes," Tweek mumbled. "I-I'm jealous."

Craig had a big grin on his face. "Are you serious?"

"Y-yes! You two have so much in common.. I feel left out. It seems you like her better then me.."

Tweek was jealous? Daisy is just a very good friend. There's no way in hell she could ever be better then Tweek.

"Oh Tweek. You shouldn't be jealous of her. I guess the reason I hang out with her a lot is because she's the only friend I made since I got kicked out the vampire village.."

"I-I'm sorry.." Tweek pulled Craig in for a hug while Craig hugged him back. "I'm sorry too, Tweek."

It felt great that Tweek wasn't upset with Craig anymore. Was this a good time to tell Tweek what he said at the hospital?

Yes, it was. Craig thought.

"Tweek, remember when I said I would tell you what I said at the hospital?"

"Y-yes."

"Well, what I said was that.. I love you." Craig blushed.

Tweek stared at Craig wide eyed. Did Craig just say he loved him? A human? Tweek had a huge smile on his face.

"I-I love you too, Craig!" Tweek said happily.

"REALLY? IM SO HAPPY!!" Craig jumped up and did a weird little dance.

"W-what are you doing?" Tweek giggled.

"DANCING! So my love, we shall fly away together!" Craig said happily.

"H-huh?"

Craig put his arm around Tweek's waist, and they flew out through the broken window into the night.

"C-CRAIG!" Tweek put his arms around Craig's neck and was terrified.

"Oh loosen up! It's going to be a long night, love."