Chapter 7

Dana came out of the bushes. She heard the WHOLE conversation. The group was leaving, but Dana ran and catched up to Craig. "CRAIG! Where are you going?" Dana asked. "Oh. I forgot about you.." Craig said nervous. "So.. Who are these people?" Dana asked suspiciously. "Uh.. V-Vampires of course!" Craig stuttered. "WHAT??" Tweek and butters yelled.
"Oh, really? They smell like human blood to me." Dana said while looking  at the two. "They aren't human, Dana. Can you get the fuck out now?" Clyde asked, annoyed. "FINE! But only if Craig and me continute our date." Dana said while grabbing Craig's hand. "D-Date?" Tweek asked, looking hurt. "Oh, you didn't know? Me and Craig are on a date, Spazz." Dana said happily. "It's not like that at all, Tweek. I don't even like her." Craig said to Tweek. "T-then w-why a-are y-you o-on a d-date w-with h-her? Tweek asked, frustrated.
"Because-"
"D-did t-that k-kiss m-mean n-nothing?" Tweek yelled, with tears.
"Wait a minute, you kissed this loser? And cheated on me?" Dana asked looking hurt.
"Shut up, Dana! Tweek! It's not like that! Trust me.." Craig said sadly.
"L-leave m-me a-alone C-Craig..."
"But Tweek-"
"G-GET M-ME T-THE F-FUCK O-OUT O-OF H-HERE!" Tweek yelled.
"I'll take them back.." Clyde said awkwardly. Clyde grabbed Butters and Tweek, and took them away.
----------
"You okay, Tweek?" Butters asked.
"Y-yea f-fine..."
"Maybe you should listen to Craig, Tweek. That girl did look like a little bitch to me.."
"I-it's I-okay.. W-we a-are f-from d-different w-worlds. I-it m-maybe w-would h-have n-not w-worked o-out."
"I think it would have. But I'll start going home now, bye Tweek!" Butters walked home into the night, and Tweek opened the door, and was home. "I-I'm h-home!" Tweek yelled. "Where did you go?" Tweek's mom asked. "J-just f-for a w-walk.." Tweek lied. "Well, I need you to go to the corner store."
"T-the s-store?" Uh oh.
"Yes. Please get the things on this list. Thank you honey!" Tweek's mom gave him a kiss on the forehead, and Tweek walked back out in the dark.
The corner store. With that creepy guy. Shit. Tweek walked into the store, and it was empty. "H-hello?" Tweek called out, but there was no answer. "I-is a-anyone h-here?" But Tweek did not know that footsteps were approaching. A figure was soon behind him. Then, he got hit on the head with a bat. And was knocked out.
Last was darkness.
--------------------
Dana placed her hand on Craig's shoulder.
"Aww... Looks like your little boyfriend is gone." Dana said inoccently. "You bitch! I fucking hate you! I really liked him!" Craig yelled.
"You fool. Do you really think he would like you?"
"Yes.."
"Well, it's not like it would ever happen anyway, when we are done with him."
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Craig asked.
"Don't you see Craig? That Spazz you protect all the time won't always be safe.."
Craig started to back away slowly. "What did you do to him.."
"Oh nothing. Well, not yet.."
"You bitch! Tweek!" Craig vanished away.
Dana made a phone call.
"Everything is in plan, sir. That twitch fucker is out of our way. I'll take care of the rest."
There's a war coming Craig.... And I'm going to make sure I'm on the right side of it.