Chapter 9

"Wake up!"
"Wake up!" The man kicked Tweek.
"H-Huh?" Tweek opened his eyes, And thought it was a nightmare. But sadly it wasn't. "Put this on your nose." The man ordered handing Tweek an ice pack. "Y-you c-chanined m-my h-hands.." The man sighed. "Fine. I'll unchain your hands. But if you even make one move trying to escape, I'll shoot your fucking brains out." The man got the key and unchained Tweek's hands giving him the ice pack.

Tweek put the ice pack over his nose and looked around the place. How the hell was he going to get out of this place? He would get shot even if he tried to move. "So, where is your so called vampire?" The man asked.

"I-I d-don't k-know.."
"Wow. It seemed like he was going to save you and he isn't even here yet. Pathetic."
"H-HE I-IS G-GOING T-TO S-SAVE M-ME!" Tweek snapped.
"We will see about that." I mean, Craig was going to save me right?
-
Craig and Clyde were in the neighborhood. Craig used his vampire scent to see where Tweek went. Then, it picked up near the store. "Is he here?" Clyde asked.
"Yes. I can feel it." Craig replied.
"Isn't this the creepy store he told us about?"
"Yup. But why is it so fucking dark?"
"A party?"
Craig glared at Clyde. "Really Clyde? Now is not the time to play stupid."

Craig tried to open the store door, but of course it was locked.
"FUCK!" Craig shouted while kicking the door. "HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO GET IN NOW?"
Clyde got a rock, and threw it at the window, and the glass broke. "Like that, dumbass."
"Showoff!" Craig laughed. The two went through the window, but the place was empty.

"I'm confused. Where the fuck is he?" Clyde questioned. Craig looked around the store, but then he saw a door that led to downstairs. "There's a door over here.." Craig and Clyde walked to the front of the door and tried to see if they heard anything.

"Don't talk to me like that you fucker!" A voice yelled.
"L-LEAVE M-ME A-ALONE!" A weak voice yelled back.
It was Tweek. "What the fuck is he doing to Tweek??" Craig yelled.
"We have to bust in. But we don't even know what we are up against." Clyde said.
"I don't fucking care if we are up against the whole town! Nobody fucking hurts or touches Tweek!" Craig was angry now. He kicked the door open, and the whole door fell off.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HIM!"
The man stopped what he was doing, and looked up at Craig. "C-Craig.." Tweek said in a weak voice.
"Looks like your little boyfriend and his friend decided to join the party!" The man grinned. Craig looked at the man. He looked so familiar. But then it hit him. This was the same vampire hunter that tried hunting Him and Clyde that time.

"We meet again, you asshole." Craig and Clyde were ready to fight. They stepped up to the man. "I don't think so." The man ran and grabbed his vampire hunt machine immediately. "If you take one more step, I will take you both out of fucking existence." He held the machine up to Clyde and Craig.

Dana grabbed a gun, and pointed it at Tweek. "And if this twitchy fuck even tries to save you, I will gladly shoot his ass." Dana said happily. "FUCK!" Craig yelled. He didn't know what to do. If They move, they get taken out of existence. If Tweek tried to even help, he will get shot. But, if getting taken out of existence means saving Tweek, it's worth it. "Fine. Take me out of existance." Craig stepped up, and the man was about to use his machine on Craig.

"N-NO!" Tweek ran twords Craig. "TWEEK NO!" It was to late. A bullet went through Tweeks arm and leg. And Tweek fell to the ground. "FUCK! SHIT NO!" Craig ran over to Tweek and picked Tweek up bridal style. "I-I d-did I-It f-for y-you..." Tweeks eyes started to close. Craig started to cry. "DONT FUCKING DIE ON ME TWEEK! Please.." Blood started rushing down Tweeks body. Craig used his vampire speed and rushed out the basement store. He rushed to the hospital. "

"SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP!"
"What is the problem?" The nurse asked. "My Friend- My boyfriend got shot!" The nurses and doctors immediately rushed Tweek to the emergency room. "FUCK! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TWEEK?" Craig punched the wall in anger, and tears where still coming out his eyes.
"Please don't leave me...
I love you."