Chapter 6

Kind of a long chapter, got carried away XD on with the story!--------------------
"Wear something good, Craig!" Craig was with his dad, getting ready for this stupid ass date he wanted no part in at all. "Does it really even matter?" Craig asked, annoyed. "It does!! Don't you want a nice relationship Craig?"
"Not with anyone here." Craig mumbled. "Oh stop with the complaints! She is waiting!" Craig and his dad walked out of the house, And walked to the village park to see a very beautiful vampire. She had long black hair, red eyes, And had a smile on her face. "Fucking hell." Craig said to himself. They were now face to face with the girl. "Are you Craig??" The girl asked happily. "Uh, yea." Craig replied. "Craig, this is your beautiful date! Her name is Dana." Craig's father said. "You are sooo hott.." Dana said while licking her lips. "Gotta blast!" Craig was about leave with his vampire speed, but his dad stopped him. "Can you give us a minute, Dana?" Craig's dad asked. "Okay!" Dana replied. Dana walked away to sit on the bench. "Dad, really? This bitch seems crazy!"
"How? Just because she said you are attractive?"
"The way she is eye fucking me is scary as hell."
"Watch your mouth, Craig! Give the girl a chance!" Craig's dad then vanished. Did he really leave me alone with this crazy bitch? I'll just have to get through this so my dad can stop bitching about it. Craig walked back to the bench, where Dana was sitting. "Finally your back! I missed seeing your hot face." She winked. "Thanks? Let's just go for a walk I guess."
"YAY!" Dana clinged on Craig's arm, and put her head on his shoulder. Somebody get this bitch off me.
---------10 minutes later--------
"You should totally hold my hand!" Dana said. "How about no?"
"UGH! You are such a jerk!"
"That's not what you said 10 minutes ago."
"HOLD MY HAND, CRAIG!" Dana whined. This. Was. Fucking. Tourture.
Clyde was in the distance laughing at this disaster date. "Yikes.." Clyde said to himself. "What are you looking at Clyde?" Stan asked walking to him. "Craig's date he was forced to go on. This is honestly really sad to watch."
"Oh is that Dana? Nobody even likes her in this village.."
"Yep. I feel so bad.." Clyde and Stan's conversation was interrupted when Craig and Dana walked past them. "So like, I was thinking you should come back to my place after this." Dana smirked. "For the fucking last time, I'm not having sex with you." Craig said annoyed. "Why do you think it has anything to do with that?"
"Then why do you want me to go?"
"I just have a job for you..."
"As long as it doesn't have blow in that job."
That made Clyde and Stan laugh. "GOOD ONE CRAIG!" Clyde said while laughing. "You are interrupting me and Craig's date!" Dana whined. Craig mouthed the words 'help. me.'
Wait a minute... Craig is basically going through tourture right now, but it's obvious who can make that better.
Tweek!
---------------
"I-it w-was a-amazing!!" Tweek said happily. "I know! You told me so many times!" Butters said while laughing. "So do you like him?"
"I-is I-it b-bad I-I t-think I-I d-do?" Tweek said, blushing. "Not at all Tweek! You are going to have a vampire boyfriend yay!" Butters beamed.
"I-I d-don't e-even t-thinks h-he l-likes m-me.." Tweek said sadly. "He clearly does since he kissed you."
"B-But w-what I-If I-it d-didn't m-mean a-anything t-to h-him? P-plus h-he I-Is a-a v-vampire.."
"That doesn't mean anything. Just think of positives, Tweek." A knock was heard at the window. "G-GAH!" Clyde scared the shit out of Tweek and Butters, floating outside the open window. "Damn, you get scared a lot." Clyde laughed. "W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?" Tweek asked. "Craig needs you."
"Aww! Your vampire needs you?" Butters asked swooning. "H-Hes n-not M-MY v-vampire y-yet.."
"Who is this?" Clyde asked. "I'm Butters! Nice to meet you!"
"Oh. I guess you can come with us."
"w-where?"
"The vampire village dumbass. Invite me in so I can take you guys."
"C-come I-In!" Clyde went through the window, and grabbed Tweek and Butters by their hands, and went vampire speed back to the village.
----------------
Craig and Dana were now in the ice cream shop. "So, do you like me?" Dana asked. "I barley even know you!" Craig yelled. "Don't be like that, honey!" For fucks sake, this girl does not listen. "Okay, give me a minute. I have to take care of something outside." Craig walked out the shop, and leaned against the window. "I miss Tweek.." Craig said to himself.
Then, Craig saw something in the air. Was that?.. "S-SLOW D-DOWN C-CLYDE!" Clyde was flying with Butters and Tweek in the air, and was losing control. "WOO HOO!" Butters yelled. "Don't worry Tweek! We are fine!!" Clyde replied. "C-Clyde? U-Um.."
"Stop worrying!"
T-THERES A-A T-TREE C-CLYDE!!" Before they knew it, the three bumped into the front of the tree and fell to the ground. "Well, I am a reckless flyer.. OW!!" Clyde laughed.
"Tweek?" Tweek turned around, and saw his vampire.
Shit, he means Craig. "C-CRAIG! H-HI!" Tweek yelled while getting up. Craig smiled, then looked at Butters. Who the fuck was that? "Is this your b-boyfriend?" Craig stuttered.
Tweek and Butters looked at Craig and laughed. "Of course not! We are best friends. I'm Butters, nice to meet you!" Butters said happily. Craig sighed in relief. "Oh. Sorry.. I'm Craig."
"I heard so much about you! Tweek always says you-"
"T-THATS E-ENOUGH B-BUTTERS!" Tweek yelled nervously. Everyone was laughing. "Well, now you guys know how the vampire village looks." Clyde said. "A-Awesome!" Craig was happy, but was also scared. What would everyone do if they found out humans were in the vampire village?
"You guys should be careful here.. You are humans after all.." Craig said nervous. "A-ARE T-THEY G-GONNA K-KILL M-ME??" Tweek yelled while freaking out. Craig put his arm around Tweek. "Relax, Tweek. Nobody will find out you are humans. Craig gave him a kiss on the cheek, and the four started to walk away.

But, Someone heard the whole conversation. Hiding in the bushes.
"That's all I needed to hear.." Dana said while grinning.