He Introduces you to All Time Low's Alex and Jack

**Author's Note: Hey friends! Here is a new part, if you don't like All Time Low, that's okay, but still tell your friends about this story, as I would love for it to get more reads :) The song attached above is the only song on the Deluxe version of Sounds Good Feels Good that was written by Alex Gaskarth, which is totally okay! He wrote another song for the album on the Target Bonus Track version, called 'Over and Out', and I heard it's really good.

****

You were lounging on the couch in the living room you shared with Luke, your boyfriend, when Luke plops down next to you.

"Hey, (Y/N), what would you say if I told you I wanted you to meet some really cool people I know?" Luke looks at you.

"Who?" You look at him, intrigued as to where he's going with his proposal.

"Well, they're your favorite band, pretty popular in the punk world, I would say, and are the most amazing dudes ever."

"Wait! All Time Low! Are you serious?! I get to meet them?!" You jump up from the couch excitedly.

Luke laughs at your reaction. "Yes babe, you get to meet them. Specifically in two hours, so please go get ready." Luke stands up from the couch and kisses your lips quickly before letting you go.

"Okay!" You say before running to go look presentable to meet your favorite band.

You decide to wear black leggings, a sheer cream colored long-sleeved button-up shirt, black boots, and your favorite accessories. You settle on curling your hair, only slightly though, to give your hair some big loose curls, and then you're ready to meet your favorite band in the entire world.

"Luke, I'm ready!" You yell, walking around the house you shared trying to find him.

You eventually find him playing video games with the rest of his bandmates in the game room.

"Hey guys. When did you get here?"

"Like a half hour ago. What took you so long, (Y/N)?" Ashton asks you, never letting his eyes leave the television screen.

"Ashton, I was making myself hot enough to bang Alex Gaskarth."

Luke looks at you with his mouth open in shock. "Did you really just...?" He trails off, not believing that you really just said the words you did.

"Yes. Yes I did, Lucas." You look at him, holding eye contact.

"Ha. Okay." Luke shrugs his shoulders and pauses the video game.

"Okay, we have to leave now." Calum speaks up. "Don't wanna be late, 'cause you know, it's All Time Low..."

Everyone piles in the car, heading to the studio where All Time Low records.

Once at the studio, you're instantly more nervous than you were before. Yeah, they're your favorite band, but they're still people you would love to meet, 110%.

The 5SOS boys walk ahead of you, greeting All Time Low like they've been best friends for years.

"Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, I would love for you to meet your number one fan, quite literally might I add, and my girlfriend, (Y/N)." Luke wraps his arm around your shoulder, and drags you closer to them.

"Holy shit! You're All Time Low! You're honestly the reason I'm still here. Your music saved my life five years ago. And I have always wanted to meet you in person to say 'thank you'. I owe my life to you guys. Literally. I could never thank you enough for speaking to me through your music and saving my life." You ramble on.

"Well, thank you,  for staying here, and not ending your life five years ago. That's why we write and sing the music we do, because we hope to send the same message you received, to all our fans when they listen to our music." Alex says.

You hug each member of  All Time Low, and take pictures. Lots of pictures.

The boys of both bands mess around in the studio together, and you sit and watch. You couldn't be happier that you got to meet your favorite band, and tell them just how much they truly mean to you, and they appreciated the dedication you've given them.

As you leave, after hanging out in their studio for close to six hours, messing around, eating, recording bits of new material, covering songs, you hug each All Time Low member one last time individually, and thank them again for making the music they do.

"Anytime, (Y/N). Thank you for listening to our music, and letting it speak to you." Alex says sincerely. "And here's my number, if you ever want to get together and hang out, or if you ever need to talk about anything." He hands you a piece of paper with his cell number on it.

"Thank you." You hug him again and leave the studio.

Best. Day. Ever.