His Proposal

You have been dating your boyfriend Luke for four years now. You love Luke with all your heart and soul, but you just wished that sometimes his band didn't take up all his time and energy. Sleeping alone when he was on tour or promo, or staying extra late in the studio, was the worst part of your relationship. But you never tell Luke this. You didn't want him to worry about you when he had enough stress already.

Currently, Luke was on his ROWYSO tour in America. You were with them, because these were the last shows of the whole tour. You had flown from Sydney at the beginning of September, and planned to finish the tour with them.

"Good morning, Luke. Wake up babe." You spoke to Luke in his bunk on the tour bus. "Time to go rehearse."

"Mmmph..." Luke grumbled, reaching out to you and trying to pull your body towards him. When you wouldn't scoot closer to him, he opened his eyes to see you wearing jeans and his favorite sweatshirt. "Did I give you permission to wear my sweatshirt?" Luke joked, climbing out of his bunk and leaning down to plant a kiss on your lips.

"Ew. Don't kiss me with your nasty morning breath." You joked back.

Before you could back away to escape the kiss you knew was coming, Luke gripped your hips under his sweatshirt and pulled you to his chest.

"Oh well." He shrugged his shoulders and crashed his lips to yours again.

He pulled away, and turned to get dressed. He looked at you, debating if he should rip his sweatshirt off you because it was his favorite, but decided against it, and grabbed a different one.

"You're going to be at the show tonight, right?" Luke asked as the two of you stepped off the bus.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't really know. I was just making sure. It's the last show of the tour, and I want you to be standing in the front row."

You laughed. "Luke, you know I'll be there! Not in the front row though, that's for your fans. I'll stay backstage."

"Okay. But for rehearsal right now you'll be in the front row?"

"Yes, Luke."

"I also need you to practice standing backstage and actually watching the show." Luke joked.

"Hey! I watch the show!" You defended yourself.

"Sitting in my dressing room and watching my butt on the t.v. doesn't count."

"Does too! Your butt's just so cute!" You gushed, squeezing his butt cheek through his skinny jeans.

"Hey! Don't touch my butt! That's my job!"

"It's your job to touch your own butt?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." He said with the straightest face before walking out on the stage to rehearse.

"Crazy..." You muttered to yourself.

****

It was now near the end of the show, and they were playing 'She Looks So Perfect' before the encore. You decided to follow Luke's instruction and were standing backstage, instead of hanging out with Hey Violet in Luke's dressing room.

The song ended, and the boys ran backstage. Luke immediately ran up to you and kissed you on the lips.

"Why so touchy today, babe?" You asked.

"Is kissing you a crime?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Good. Gotta go do the encore!" Luke ran back on stage.

"Well then." You muttered, before watching the boys rock out to 'Good Girls'.

The song ended, Luke quickly looked at you before turning to the mic. "I would just like to say a few things before Michael yells at me for taking so long." Luke looks at Michael as Michael gives him the finger. "Rude. Anyways, this has been the best tour ever, I love each and every single one of our fans, and I thank you for giving us four dudes the chance to live out our dreams. I also want to thank my wonderful girlfriend, (Y/N). She's been my rock for four years now, and I couldn't begin to describe or explain how much I love her, but I do want to ask her something. Babe, (Y/N), will you come onstage for a minute?" Luke turns to you backstage.

Really confused, you walk out onto the stage. The crowd goes nuts, and Luke grabs your hand, before leaning towards the mic. "I've been so touchy today because I think you forgot something today. It's our four year, six month anniversary today. And I wanted to ask, will you accompany me to Brazil next year?"

You shake your head 'yes'.

"Good. I also want to ask you," Luke gets down on one knee, "sorry, I'm just tying my shoe before the next song." Luke laughs, finishing tying his shoe.

But when he doesn't get up, you hand flies to your mouth.

"(Y/N), I love you. So much. These four years have been the best of my life." Ashton walks to Luke, and gives him something- but you already know what it is- tears start to form in your eyes, but you hold them back.

"(Y/N), will you marry me?" Luke holds the most gorgeous ring up to you, and gives you the most dazzling smile.

"Say 'yes'!" The boys and the crowd chant.

"Of course! Yes! Yes! I will marry you, Luke!" Luke stands up, slides the ring on your finger, gives you the most amazing kiss, and hugs you tight.

"I love you, so much." Luke whispers to you.

"I love you, just as much." You say back.