How You and Luke Met

It was your first official day in Australia. You and your best friend, had just moved there to finish your last two years of university from the United States.

"Hey, (Y/N), wanna go exploring today?" (Y/B/F/N) asked while the two of you unpacked the last of your belongings.

"Sure!" You responded, finishing your second-to-last box of clothes. You shared a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment near the new university you would be attending the following week.

"We could check out the Sydney Opera House, go to the ocean, and just wander around the streets like the outsiders we are!" (Y/B/F/N) laughed as she finished unpacking her last box. "I'm going to go jump in the shower and then we can figure out where to go!" She wandered off into the bathroom connected to her room while you finished unpacking. You had already showered that morning, you just had to change your clothes.

You finished unpacking just as (Y/B/F/N) finished her shower.

Ten minutes later, you and your best friend were ready to go. You both decided to go simple and wear t-shirts, shorts, and converse.

Deciding on going to the Sydney Opera House first, you make your way by bus to the venue.

Luckily, you both brought cameras, and wanted to ask someone to take you picture together.

There was a group of teenage boys hanging out by the venue, so you decided to ask them to take your picture.

Walking up to them, you introduced yourself. "Hi. I'm (Y/N), and I was wondering if one of you could take mine and my friend's picture in front of the Opera House?"

They all looked at you blankly, all except one. A blonde haired, blue-eyed boy. "I'm Luke. I'll take your pictures. You're not from around here, are you?"

"No." You responded.

"That's okay. If you need anyone to show you around, let me know. Here's my number." He put his number into your phone.

"Actually, care to show us around today, Luke?" You smiled, and he nodded, "I'd love to."

**So very sorry that this is terrible!!**