End: Im straight

This money you know I get it, I'm straight.- Fetty Wap

15 years later-

Mercedes- 21
Tequila- 17
Zoovier- 18
Brooklyn- 15

Me and August marriage is as strong as ever. Fetty is dating this girl named Alexis Skye. Zoovier didn't like her so I took him in. Fetty had a daughter named Zaviera wig Alexis.

Tequila, Zoovier, and Brooklyn it's time to leave for school.
Ma we coming now mah. Zoovier said coming downstairs with Brooklyn in a headlock. Boys stop! I commanded them. Yes ma'am. Brooklyn replied. That's my boy. Now get. Zoovier since you want to put him in a headlock you can take Baby Zoo with you to school. Fine mah. Zoovier said leaving for school. Tequila came running downstairs in her workout clothes. What you doing girl? You better leave for school before you are late. I said to Tequila. Mah it's senior ditch day. Tequila said. Then why did Zoovier just leave for school? I asked her. Because he's stupid. I told him it was tomorrow. Tequila said smiling. But tomorrow is Saturday. I know, that's why he is so stupid. Tequila said as she busted out laughing. August came downstairs.
Hey bae! I said as he walked towards me. Hey. He said as he kissed my cheek. Zoovier called you. I called him back.
Zoovier: Mah!
Me: What boy?
Zoovier: I'm on my way home. I'm a get Tequila! She told me senior ditch day was tomorrow. But tomorrow is Saturday. This is the last time she gon get me.
Brooklyn: Mah he's dumber than dumb. He's so stupid he forgot to take me to school.
Zoovier: oh right I forgot I have to bring you in. You to young to sign yourself in.

There was a knock on the door. Aug can you get that? Sure thing bae. Aug said as he opened the door. In came Mercedes. Hey mom and hey dad.  Hey sis. Mercedes said as she opened up refrigerator door. Don't you got food at your apartment? August asked. She nodded her head yes. So then why you come up in my house and eat up my food. It's bad enough I already got 4 pigs living here. August said.
Hey, me and Tequila said at the same time. It's the truth! Y'all eat like there's no tomorrow! August said to us. We just stood there silent because he was speaking the truth. Dad I do it because I can. Mercedes said as she took the drink out of Augs hand. Y'all I'm leaving see y'all later I have to get to work. I'm planning Sofia Vegaras fifth wedding. Bye they all said. With that I walked out, hopped in my Ferrrai and sped off.