Chapter 19: Time

"On the real tryna get some time to spare. Tryna show you how much I love you how I care." -Time x Fetty Wap.

Flash in the future:
20 years later-

Tequila is 22.
Mercedes is 26.
Brooklyn is 20.
Zoovier is 23.

Tequila Jordan is here. I yelled to her from downstairs. Mom I'm coming. I'm waiting on Mercedes and Zoovier. She said coming down the stairs with Mercedes behind her. They had on Bathing suits. (In the mm). Have fun! I said. Bye mah Zoovier said as he kissed my forehead and walked out the door. Bye Hun.
In case you guys are wondering Jordan is my manager Jordan son. He is Jordan Jr. (In the mm).

Bae can you grab the pancake mix from the top shelf? I looked at my big diamond ring. What's up? August said walking into the kitchen. Auggie can you get the pancake mix? Nah we have a maid she can cook for once. I want you to relax for once. August said. Ok bae. By the way I'm taking you out tonight. August said. Ok. The front door open and closed. Hey mom. Brooklyn said hugging me. Hi August. He said dryly. I'm not trying to start nothing but Mercedes has been seeing Zoovier. He said. It can't be. I will take care of it. Thanks Brooklyn. Are you hungry sweetie? I'm starving ma. Ok let's make one of your favorites. Grilled Cheese! We both said and laughed. How's everything baby zoo? Good ma. Mhm is that so, any girl. I want you to be happy. Mom I'm not worried about theses girls out here. I'm not paying them any attention. He said. Here's your food. Eat up you need to gain some weight. Mom I love you. He said. I love you way more then you could imagine.

Tequila POV:
So this is my first POV. This is exciting! Right now I am at the beach with my boyfriend Jordan and my sister Mercedes and Zoovier. Zoovier is not my brother or Mercedes brother. He is Brooklyns brother. Mercedes and Zoovier are dating on the down low. Brooklyn is a mama's boy so he probably already told mom. Zoovier calls my mom mom. She basically raised him. When mom and Fetty broke up Zoovier went with mom. They are both mama boys. Brooklyn basically stays home with mom. He always got good grades he just got into a lot of fights. The only time he wasn't home was when he was with friends. He is never really with girls. He only had like two girlfriends. I guess I'm the same way. I don't show these guys any attention. Mercedes is totally different she the one always around guys always going to parties. We are both the fighting type. We got that from out mom.
Bae. Jordan said.
What's up? He then picked me up and threw me in the water. Oh my gosh Jordan! I'm going to get you. I went to give him a kiss and I threw him in the water. I laughed. You are lucky my hair didn't get wet man. My phone rang.
I got out the water and ran to get my phone.
Me- Hey mom what's up?
Mom- Mercedes isn't answering her phone tell her Chris is here. I need her to come home. Tell Vier Fetty is here. I love you bye. By the way I got you and your brother a new car. So come home.
Me- Ok mom love you. I have class in a few hours. Bye.
Mom- Bye hun.

*****Phone call ends*****
Hey guys we have to go home. Mom and our dads are at home.
Me and Brooklyn are moms favorites.
When we got home I kissed Jordan bye and we all went i the house.
Hey mom. Hey dad. We all said. Mercedes always called my dad, dad.

Quelani POV:
Everybody take a seat execpt Tequila and Brooklyn. T and baby Zoo go outside your cars are outside. As for Mercedes and Zoovier do you guys have something to tell me Fetty and Chris? They looked at each other.
Yes! Zoovier. No! Mercedes said. Mhm what is it Zoovier? Me and Mercedes have been dating. Thanks Zoovier for telling the truth. I been wanted to tell you ma. Zoovier said. Mercedes do you want to change your response? I guess she said as she rolled her eyes. What he said is true. It really does not bother me. You guys are not family. I have no problem. I just wished you would've told me before. Instead of hiding it. So then why are they here. Mercedes said pointing to Fetty and Chris. They are waiting on Aug. for their new song Gold Slugs. I heard the ruff draft it is literally my favorite song now. Thanks for the blow. Fetty said pushing me playfully. I laughed. Hey what can I say? I'm glad you Chris and August can get along. Hey mom where are our cars? Zoo and Cedes said. They are in the garage. All of y'all got Lamburguni's. In your favorite colors. Tequila has a Turquiose Lambo. Brooklyn has a lime green lambo. You have a Magenta Lambo. Zoo has a Orange Lambo. Your names are on the whole side in graffiti on the car. I hope y'all like it. Aug got you guys the Jeep so I said why not? Tequila and Brooklyn came in the house happy. I'm guessing you guys like it. Did you find the surprise inside. Yes the newest IPhone. All of you guys have to thanks your dads for that. Gracias mi madre. Cedes Zoo Baby Zoo and Tequila said as they all hugged me. Merci maman. Brooklyn said to me. Brooklyn refused to learn Spanish so he knows French. He knows a little Spanish. He knows a little Spanish because they also speak Italian which is very close to Spanish. August walked through the door. Hey fam. He said walking into the Living room. Hey brahs he said to Fetty and Chris.

August POV:
Shorty we are going to the house studio. Ok Auggie. Quelani replied. Yo lets go guys. I'm coming! Quelani said walking towards the studio. Ok you guys can go into the booth. Q said. We stood near our mics. You guys ready. Q said through the intercom. Yea we all said. The music starts.
Chris starts with the chorus "She love a guy with them gold slugs. I'm grilling and ******* at the same time. 3x. She love a guy with them gold slugs. Gold slugs."
After we finished recording the song. We walked out. That was really good guys. Q said. Tequila came into the studio. Mom dad I'm heading to class. She said. Ok. Ok be careful. Q said. Tequila goes to UCLA.

Brooklyn POV:
Y'all this is my first POV. So I lied to my mom earlier I have a girlfriend. I'm really falling for her. No one knows about her. I want to make sure she is serious about me. Right now I am on my way to her house.

Mercedes:
This is my first POV! Turn up! Right now I'm on my way to go to the doctor's. I haven't been feeling well. I have been hungry all day long I am always tired. I get mood swings. I sat in the waiting room. Miss. Mercedes Brown- Alsina- Lopez. The nurse said. I got up and walked to her. I have three last names Weird right! Anyway I walked into the room. Can you pee in the cup please. The nurse said to me. Ok thank you. 5 minutes later the nurse came back in. Thank you. She said. Like almost 10 minutes later the doctor came in. Well Miss. Brown you are 9 weeks pregnant. The doctor said. Ok thanks. I walked out the office and hopped in my Magenta Lambo. I sat there for a moment staring at the diamond ring on my finger. Well at least I'm engaged. Yes I'm engaged to Zoovier. I drove to my moms house. I live on campus. I go to LACU. Mom, dad I yelled throughout the house. Yes they replied walking to the kitchen. Well I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Oh I'm also engaged. Both to Zoovier. Ok they replied. That was easier then I thought. Mom dad! Tequila said running into the house. Yes T. I'm engaged to Jordan. Omg mom
Said. I'm so happy for both of you guys. Mom said. T looked at me so I told her the news.