Chapter 14: Stiring Pot

I'm so happy that I'm going to be Ms.Aslina

------4 weeks later------

My phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes when I saw the contact name. He has been calling me a lot lately. I'm guessing Brianna ended things with him.
Me- hi Chris
Chris-hey
Me- What up now?
Chris- Your not gonna believe me. You better come here and check it out yourself.
Me- omg Chris what is it!!!!???!!
Chris- The bae that you have that you think is way better then I was, is cheating. Don't believe then come here and see the photos. Tmz all over it they thought it was you walking into the club with him. They thought it was you in the car with him. They thought it was you that was in your bedroom with him. But you and I both know Friday you were with Kylie Jenner and me, in the mall. Still don't believe me I got the exclusive photos in my hands right now. Meet me at the Dot in 10. Bye
--the phone line goes dead--

Is it true?? Trust me if it is the phone line won't be the only thing that will be dead. If you know what I mean. I'm going to go meet him there. I'm not changing. I have on my coco Chanel sweatshirt and pants set. I had my shirt tied up so my stomach was showing. I left my hair out.(the outfit in the mm)
I got in my car and put my phone on aux and let Instagram by Fetty Wap play. "I seen you on my Instagram baby.You became an instant friend baby. With you I just gotta win baby. Look at all these Benjamin's. With you I just gotta win. Double tap all your pics, 15 seconds of love. The videos you posting, followers going up." I sang with the song. I love Fetty Wap like foreal. Like you don't even know. That's my song too. Anyway Im finally got to the Dot. I saw Chris. Wearing the Yellow two piece set, that he wore in the Do it Again video by Pia Mia. He also wore it on my birthday. That outfit on him makes me go crazy. I don't even miss him. That outfit got me feeling otherwise. He knows that too that's why he wore it. Anyway I stopped staring and walked up to him.
Convo-
Me- Hey Chris!
Chris- Hey. Do you like my outfit?
Me- Really funny Chris. Let's get to business.
Chris- Right. I love the outfit. Where was that outfit when we was together?
Me- In the store. I came here for one reason.
He showed me the photos. I took them and stormed off. I got in my car and sped off. I'm so mad.
I got home. I took the pictures and taped them to the mirror. I wrote a note with my red lipstick on the mirror saying..
Really Aug I was your ride or die girl. I would of gave my soul for you. This is what you do in return. You discust me. I hope you and that THOT are happy together because I'm done. You can visit your child when he/she is born. Yep you know what that means. Bye Bish!.?!??!?!?!
I attached a photo of the altrosound.

I texted all the girls, Kuchie, Kylie, Kendal, bey, Nicki, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Jhene Aiko, and Honey Cocaine. Telling him we going out tonight.