Chapter 13: Date Night

Tonight Me and Aug are going out. He won't tell me where but he told me to dress up. So I decided to put on a dress that I got from Kiara's Belle Fashion. (Dress above. The photo for the chapter). I curled my long black hair. Wow you look gorgeous. August said staring at my beauty. Ok take a picture it will last longer. Are you ready? I asked. Umm yeah, wow just wow Q. I haven't really seen you dress like this. Ok mister lets go. I grabbed his hand walking to the door. We got in the car. August sped off. The song quickie by Miguel came on.
****20 minutes later****
We finally get there. Oh my god August. This is a major expensive place. Your worth every penny. Aug explained. Awe I love you with all my heart. We walked into the restaurant. Hello and welcome to Ombrelle's, just two? The waiter asked. Yes I said. We have a reservation for Aslina. August said. Oh yes Mr and Ms. Aslina here is your love booth. (So I totally made up Ombrelle's well then again there might actually be a place named that but I quite frankly don't know). We are our food we ordered Desert. Quelani August Iglesias I love you with all of my heart. I knew from the minute I met you even though you were with Chris you would be mine. I loved you before I even loved myself and I know that must sound crazy. So with that Quelani August Iglesias will you do the honors by marring me and becoming Ms.Quelani August Aslina. He asked as he got on one knee and opened a box with a ring pop in it. Now I know that this isn't the ring you would of hoped for but money is tight right now but will you still do the honors of marring me? He asked. Of course August I would marry you if there wasn't a ring. It's  not about the ring it's about the love that we share. The ring is just evidence for people who don't know us to see we are truly in love. So yes August yes. Good he said because this is not your ring it's Mercedes. This is your ring. He pulled out a turquoise box. August your such a game player. I started to cry tears of joy. He opened the box and put the ring on my finger. The ring was silver with big turquoise diamonds. August you had this custom made. How do you know he asked because the diamond is my favorite color. Your worth everything and more. He got up. I got out of my chair and hugged him and kissed him. I love you August. My life would be incomplete without you.

Sorry for the short chapter but I think the whole engagement thing should have its own chapter. But trust me when I tell you chapter 14 will be fulllllllllll of drama.