Party Girl

I came to party like tonight will never, let's party again- ludacris

Tonight I decided that I needed a girls night out. I called up my girls Jordan and Violet. (In mm, left to right). We are going to this new club. Hey girls! I yelled as I ran towards them. Omg hey! Violet said to me. I have to say we look bad. Jordan said. I know, we just so fine like that. I said to them. We walked inside and automatically started dancing. I love your outfit. Violet said to me. (In mm the middle girl) Thanks girl, you look cute too. She twerkin by Cash out came on and we went crazy. A guy came behind me and started dancing. I just kept dancing and twerking. At the end of the song I turned around to see who I was dancing with, it was August.
Me- August man.
August- Sorry I came over here to talk but you kept dancing and you couldn't hear me so I just went along. Oh ok. Dinner last night was fun. I'm glad you had fun. Aug said. Yep I missed being together as a whole family. August leaned in and kissed me. This time I didn't stop it.my eyes grew big when I saw Fetty staring at me. August! I yelled. How could you do that? I left him and ran after Fetty. Fetty! He turned around to face me. What. He said. I'm sorry, I truly am. Nah. Are you sorry, or are you sorry that you got caught? It's obvious you love him way more than you could ever love me. Stop wasting your time with me and go after the one you truly love. Fetty said. You could see the hurt in his eyes. Thank you Fetty. I said as I kissed his cheek. Bye. I said to him as I walked away. I saw August walking out the building. I started running after him. It started raining. We haven't had rain in a while and here it is. August! I yelled. He turned around to face me. At this point my hair is soaking wet. My mascara is running. This guy got in his car and his radio was playing Photograph by Ed Sheeran. Which totally goes with the moment. August. I want you. I was with Fetty because I was scared of getting hurt. I have always wanted you. I don't want to be without you again. You asked me why do I wear the ring you proposed with around my neck everyday. I wear it because it gives me hope that we will be together. I said to him as I tried to fight back the tears that we're building up. Give me the ring. He commanded. I took it off my neck and gave it to him. Quelani will you marry me? He asked as he kneeled down onto one knee. Yes! Yes! He put the ring on my finger and hugged me. I automatically started crying. He kissed me. The guy with the music drove off. That totally went with the moment. August said trying to make me laugh. I bust out laughing as we walked off hand in hand.

What do you guys think. They are finally together. Took them long enough.