Chapter 3

Rythians POV

"Rythian? So the EnderBabe is coming?" Zoey asked in a neutral tone,"Cause if she is, she still owes me for my farm dhe destroyed back at blackrock."

"Zoey, stop calling her EnderBabe, it's disrespectful, and she doesn't care about your farm, remember she is trying to end all life. Including plants and fungi." I say to her, she quickly straightens at the thought of losing her beloved mushrooms.

"She wouldn't dare! If she touches any mushroom, brown or red, I will personally take your enderbane and stab her in the face repeatedly intill she dies and burns in the nether for all eternity." Zoey yelled at the top of her lungs. Then a group of ten enderman appear all over and start to  completely in shock ius. I grab the Enderbane but Zoey quickly takes it out of my hands and starts stabing and killing all the enderman while screaming "Stay away from my mushrooms you evil fungi murderers!" After she killed all but one, the final enderman started to flee, "Don't run form me!" she yelled as she chased the final enderman. She took down the last one merclessly while me and Teep just watched completely in dismay by the situation. Then, she causally walked back to me and gave me her blow darts"I won't be needing these".I just stood there, mouth wide open under my mask, completely in shock of what just happened. "Rythian? Is something wrong? Teep? You too? Anybody?"

"Huh? What? Nothings wrong? i just never expected you to take down enderman, or anything thats living, so brutally and merclessly." I said still shocked.

"Well thats what happenes when you threaten my mushrooms, and so many have gone unavengered, like king barry. I still need to avenge him. You don't happen to know who did that do you?" she asked in a inoccent voice while still holding the enderbane.

"Uhh...Uhh, no i don't know anything about that? Anyways, we should probably go warn everyone, if we are to survive, we are going to need their help." I said as I start to walk towards the rail system.

"We should split up, i'll do the far out people like Hannah and Nilesy, newpool and ravs, and railbros inc. While you do the main group of people like Duncan, Captive Creeper, Honeydew inc., Sipsco, and little wood. Oh, and teep can go with you since i'll be keeping this here enderbane." She said as she entered the enterance to the railroad system.

"Zoey, no give me the enderbane and take teep with you, the enderqueens forces will focus more on me than everyone else and im going to need it." I say. She sighs and reluctanly gives it to me. "Well, lets be off then."

Finally i had free time. I mean really! Fourth of July and camping and just being busy. Well here it is :)