Chapter 3

I arrived at the docks at about 10:30pm, I got out of my car and cautiously walked around the back. I saw men unloading the shipment and storing it in the warehouse, and I also got the feeling I was being watched for some reason, I shook it off and walked inside. I walked over to the money table and started counting.

  "Hey look, it's the boss", one of the man said. Everyone all of sudden stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

  "What are you all doing, get you heads screwed on right and get back to work", I barked. "Tonight we have one of the biggest orders of AXz-12, and I'm not going to tolerate day dreaming-lolly gaggers. We have a lot of work to do in a little amount of time and unless you don't want to get paid, I suggest you get your fannies back to work. Do I make myself clear?" I received nods and small yes gestures.

I walked over to the loading docks waiting for the other dealers to show up. I'm still curious whether Cobra will be here tonight. I've never met him in person but word on the street says his a descent dealer which really means in my opinion he's just some hotshot.
As I always say no one beats me at my own game. I check the time its 11:00pm so it's about show time. I see a boat approaching the dock, it looks like a yacht, and they are here. I stretch out my back and take a couple of deep breaths, I got this I thought to myself. Sure I've done deals all of the time, even stole and resold, but this is my biggest deal, and I just want things to go smoothly.
The boat pulls up and five men get off.  All of them are dressed in suits but the one in the middle is the dealer, but I recognize them, I think they are a part of the mob.
They are dressed too nice to be street dealers and they are not from Gotham because, I know of every dealer here. They walked to the end of the dock and didn't even acknowledge my presences, one of them even said, "Move it little girl."

  "Alright, I guess you don't want the AXz-12 then", I snapped. All of them stop in their tracks.

"Don't waste our time with your nonsense, we are looking for Black Panther not a little girl", one of the henchman said.

"Well, hate to break it to you but you're looking at her", I said. They all laughed at my comment.

"Is there a problem?" I questioned.

  "You really think, you can fool us, you honestly think you can be the most notorious drug dealer in Gotham, you're just a kid", the dealer said. I immediately recognized him, Frank Delano one the world's most notorious drug dealers, I've done research on this guy and he is not someone you want to mess around with.

But I own Gotham, it's my territory and my rules. Now I'm mad, they want to see The Black Panther, fine, I'll show them how I got the name and I intend to own up to it. I pull the gun out of my jacket and shoot one of the bodyguards square in the forehead, he drops like sack of potatoes. I shoot the other three in cold blood, no hesitation. I smirked at Delano and his poker face slowly began to break.

"Very vicious, yet impressive Panther", Frank Delano said.

"I don't mess around, I want what I came here for," I said nastily, I'm tired of playing around, I want my money and I want to go home and eat while watching some random chick flick.

   "Very well then, do you have my shipment", he asked.

  "Are you joking, what do you think I'm some street dealer?" I snickered.

  "No, you killed my body guards in cold blood, that's very impressive", he said.

"Yeah but you lost your crew", I said.

  "I'll just hire a new one", he said calmly. "So can I have my shipment?"

  "Yeah as soon as I get the money", I said.

  "How about this I go into the warehouse grab my shipment, you go on the boat get your money and you can keep it", Delano said. It seemed tempting but this guy is dangerous and the chance he rigged the boat to explode is high.

  "No, you go on your boat get the money, I will get the shipment, we trade and go home", I say with some authority. Delano's face darken and started walking closer to me.

"I don't think you understand, no one tells me what to do, so get on the boat or I will personally see to it that brain of yours gets blown out", Delano said.

Well isn't this going well. I nod slightly and don't show any of the fear. He walks toward the warehouse and I sprint to the docks. I climb into the yacht and urgently look around. I climb a staircase in the middle of the yacht look in the main cabin. I look around more and find the money on a table in the main kitchen.
I open it up at see a timer ticking 1 minute and 30 seconds. The money is in the bag so I take the timer out grab the money and sprint to a nearby door. I push and pull on the door but it's locked.
Frantically I take my gun out of my jacket and shoot the lock on the door I kick it open and jump into the water. I just made it because I could feel heat of the explosion as well as the force of it.
I plummeted down into the water and lost grip of the money bag. I felt something hit me in the back of the head and my vision started to funnel.

He just beat me at my own game, I thought to myself. My eyes grew heavy and the lack of oxygen crushed my lungs, and then everything went black.    

I woke up on a beach near the docks, I coughed up water and gasped for air.  I sat up slowly and looked around the beach, no one was there, only a street lamp that faintly lit up the beach.
I looked down next to me and saw my money bag, I opened it up and all the money was still in there. Maybe he didn't completely beat me after all. I dig through my pocket for my phone, thank god I have a water proof case on it.
I checked the time it was 3:35am, I also feel something else in my pocket, and it's a note, with a symbol of a King Cobra

You owe me one- 

  Cobra... why him? It makes sense though since the rumor was true but why save me? He could have let me die and take over Gotham's drug empire. One thing is for sure though, my intuition was correct.
Someone was watching me.

(A/N) Tess here! So lots of action in this chapter:) I hope you liked it. I'm going to update tomorrow. Please vote and comment I would love to hear your thoughts!!