Chapter 5

I hear the annoying sound of my doorbell. I rush to open it and my girl is standing there. She plays with her beautiful curls.

"Maxi!" Nathalia hugs me tightly. I enjoy the simplicity of the moment. The feeling.
She pulls out of the hug and I stroke with my thumb on her cheek.
"Who said you could let go?" I joke.
She smiles at me. It is a real smile. That kinda smile that looked idiot on others but not on that person.
"Who said I couldn't do this." She kisses me on my nose.
"You've been gone for way too long." I tell her as I welcome her into the living room. It has lots of green, white and little hints of blue now and then. The room is kinda messy and now it seems way smaller than it actually is. I sit on the couch, slapping on it as indication that she can sit down.
"So how is the band?"
"We finally found a producer after that photo leak scandal." I say, playing with her fingers.
"Do people still hate Federico?"
"Not here anyway. But there are still hate pages because they believe he cheated."
"What a damage Photoshop can do." Natalia sighs. She shifts from her sitting position to a comfortable laying position.
"How was shooting the video?"
"Tiring. Don't get me wrong a week in a hotel was nice but..." Natalia start to play my lips. In way that they start flapping.

"Any news?" She asks me.
"You know Leon's birthday is next week, so tomorrow I have to come up with a plan about helping." I inform her but it sounded very bubbly, if that makes any sense.
" I don't understand anything you're saying." She smiled at me and I gently hit her hand.
"Tell me what I can do for Leon's birthday party next week."
"You can make fajitas."
"Faj... What?"
"Google it!" She commanded passing me her phone.
"It's that one. Only we're going to like make it a wrap. It's delicious, trust me." She convince me.
"You will help me next week, right?" I pout my lip and she burst in to laughter.
"As long as you never make that face again."
"Promised."
"Then you'll take me on a date next week and I'll help that same day."

I know my chapters are short. Sorry for that.