Chapter 1

(MAXI)

I hit 'gently' Leon's shoulder.

"The bands is doing fine." I say crossing my arms.

"I know and I'm happy for that. That I can do that with my friends." He hits my shoulder just as 'gentle' as I did.

"Cheesy!" I shout with two hands around my mouth.

"What's wrong with cheesiness? Everyone loves cheese." Andres questions. Poor him. I look around. I smell fresh bacon and I look at the waiter delievering it to some girls at a table. My gaze then went to the girl sitting alone with a laptop.

"Earth to Maxi?" Broduey waves his hand in front of my face. I slap it away. We are so friendly today.

"Why you gotta be so rudeeeee?"

"Shut up, Federico! I hate that song!" I use my hands the block the sound of Federico's off-key singing. Regaredless, they all started singing and clapping along. When I was sure I free my beautiful ears again.

"Done yet? You're causing my wonderful ears pain." They start to laugh. Unfortuatly that is something they will regret. I take a goldbrown pancake from Andres' plate, a taco from Leon's, I throw the beans on his plate, since Broduey's plate was empty, in his face and lastly Federico, let's just say he might have gotten a little bit of soda in his hair.

"My hair!"

"My pancakes!"

"RIP taco."

"..."

"Aren't you supposed to count down and throw food in my face?"

They all make eye contact and that's how I know I messed up.

"..."

"I'm ready?"

"..."

And when I was about to give up, I felt the impact on different kinds of food on my face. I take the food falling from my face and I throw it back. Note to self: never have food fights in restaurants again if you want to return to the same place again.