I noticed the cat that was with me last night was gone. I guess she went for a walk. I stared at the ceiling until I felt myself falling asleep.

(Dream)

"What a freak."

"She doesn't belong here."

"She's ugly."

"Disgusting creature."

"A monster."

"Freak."

"Disgusting."

Go ahead. Keep insulting me. It doesn't bother me anymore. I'm used to it. You think these words can hurt me? Think again. I've already been hurt once. I don't care if it happens again. "Reika-san."

I glanced to my right, spotting Naruto. "Get lost, human." I ordered. "This way, Reika-san!" Naruto called. "I said, get lost." I said, walking away. "Why do you hate me, Reika-san? Do you really want me to disappear?"  Naruto said. 

I gasped when he started to melt. "Reika... san..." Naruto said slowly, melting away. My eyes widened in horror as he became a puddle of blood. I began to hyperventilate at the scene. How did this happen? Why did this happen?

"Naruto!"

(Dream Ends)

My eyes snapped open, staring at the ceiling emotionlessly. "It was just a dream." I told myself as my hand placed itself over my forehead. I sat up and looked towards the door when I heard a knocking. I raised an unamused brow at the door.

Who's here? I pulled my hood over my head, then answered the door. "Uzumaki? Haruno and Uchiha? What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded coldly. "We wanted to know if you wanted to get something to eat, Reika-san." Naruto explained.

I frowned. "I'm not hungry." I said quickly. "Come on Reika-san. Have some fun with us." Naruto insisted. I stared at him. "Okay, I'll go." I said. We all went to Ichiraku's. "What kind of food does this place serve?" I asked Naruto.

"It serves the best ramen you could ever taste. Believe it." Naruto said. "What's ramen?" I asked. Naruto's jaw dropped open. "You've never tasted ramen?!" He asked, or shouted. I shook my head.

"Hey, Teuchi! We need two bowls of ramen! Stat!" Naruto called. I raised a brow at him. "What did I say?" I asked with a sweat drop. "It's not you. Naruto's just shocked that you've never tasted ramen before." Sakura explained.

"I see." I mumbled, resting a hand on my cheek, bored. When our food was brought to us, I watched as Naruto chowed down on his ramen. I stared down at the bowl in front of me. "Give it a taste, Reika-san. It's really good." Naruto said as he ate.

I looked at him before picking up my chopsticks. I took a bite out of the ramen. "So? How does it taste?" Naruto asked. I motioned him to come closer to me. He leaned toward me and I gently flicked his nose.

"Hey, what was that for, Reika-san?" Naruto whined. "It's good. I like it." I said, referring to the ramen. He gasped with excitement and hugged me. I blushed horribly. "Naruto, you're hugging me!" I said, panicking.

Naruto looked at me, surprised. "Reika-san... you called me by my first name! I knew you didn't hate me!" He cheered and hugged me again. "Ah!" I freaked out and shoved him away, pushing him off his chair. "Ow.." Naruto moaned in slight pain. 

"You startled me." I said. "Sorry about that, Reika-san." He apologized. "I'm going home. Thanks for the ramen." I said before walking to my apartment. I hate having to hide who I am. I growled under my breath and walked faster until I bumped into someone.