"yah! tae! how was your classes?" jimin beams cheerfully, playfully hitting taehyung's shoulder.

yoongi is distracted with his lunch, stuffing endless amounts of gimbap in his mouth while walking down the stairs.

taehyung fixes his hair by shaking his head slightly, running his long fingers down his forehead. "it was okay, i have one teacher who's a lunatic but i'll live. dont we have last period together?"

"yeah. thats probably going to be my only class i dont hate. we're all together!" jimin claps his small hands together and yanks yoongi's food out of his grasp.

"what the hell!" yoongi mumbles with a full mouth.

"by the time we find a table, you'll be done! so wait." jimin scolds yoongi, and he replaces the gimbap with his hand instead. and of course, yoongi takes it without hesitation.

the amount of pda taehyung's bestfriends do comes so normal to taehyung. ever since they got together last year when taehyung helped jimin confess to yoongi, they couldn't stop touching each other. it was meant to be.

the three boys find a table near the far corner, immediately getting down to business.

yoongi finished under a span of five minutes since he ate half of his lunch while walking downstairs.

"oh no," jimin moans, eyeing someone behind taehyung.

yoongi's eyes widen a little at the sound jimin just made, squeezing his hand on jimins thigh.

"what?" yoongi asks.

taehyung looks up, staring at them staring at someone behind him.

"heads up, tae." jimin continues to eat and ignore the person who just tapped on taehyung's shoulder.

taehyung sets his chopsticks down, and twists his head back to see who it was.

"i saw you earlier this morning when you dropped your bag. i said hi, did you not hear me, perhaps?" it was hoseok, the most involved athlete in the school. literally. whenever you saw him he was either outside, working out, or doing something that was linked to sports. he gave a warm smile to taehyung, waiting for his reply.

you could hear jimin scoff at what hoseok had said. hoseok dodges it and keep his eyes steady on taehyung who was finishing swallowing his food.

"no i didnt, i was distracted. sorry."

"it's cool. so we don't have any classes anymore, bummer. huh?"

taehyung wasn't a fan of small talk. he appreciated hoseok trying to spark a conversation, but he'd rather keep munching on his rice cakes.

"yeah i guess so. if you're going to need help in the future, let me know." in the previous semester, hoseok and taehyung had a math class together. since hoseok wasn't the brightest in that category, he'd always ask taehyung for help. it really did help him improve his grade.

hoseok's grin turns into a toothy smile. "thanks, tae. i'll see you around, right?"

taehyung grits his teeth out of the cringe he'd just felt. only his closest friends call him tae, and hoseok hadn't wrapped that around his head yet.

"yeah. see ya," taehyung spins back around and finds jimin with a poker face watching hoseok walk back to his full table.

"what's with the expression?" taehyung asks as he picks his chopsticks back up in hand.

"you guys dont see it do you?"

"see what?" yoongi adds in.

"jung hoseok is so gay!" jimin shouts.