Another Guy likes Soojin.

Start from the beginning

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Wonwoo oppa and i cant stop laughing.

Jeonghan oppa was trying to tie his hair the way I do. After that Joshua oppa sat with us and we just talked about... food.. yes food. Because we're all hungry.

I didnt notice Wonwoo oppa was combing my hair and I can actually see that he's trying to braid it.

My head is aching ugh.

"Gwaenchana?"

"Ne.. can i lay down on your lap?"

He didnt answer yet but I already laid down on his lap. He started brushing my hair and was playing with it. This guy went near us and I smelled food!

"Barbeque!" I shouted. The blue haired person.. namely the blueberry of my life.

He smiled and gave me the barbeque. Wonwoo oppa started to get hungry and then he suddenly left us so now Im eating with the blueberry. I looked at the others to check Min and there they are eating the cupcakes she whipped.

"What happened awhile ago?" A sudden question from Woozi..

"Huh?"

"Why were you on Wonwoo's lap laying down?"

"My head hurts..." he took my head and let my lay down on his shoulders.

Min and Mingyu are already in good terms. Just like before. Everything was back to normal.

WONWOO'S POV

Gahd that made me hungry.

I went with Min for awhile because I knew that woozi and soojin needed some... ALONE TIME.

"Lets play truth or dare... or would you like to play dare double dare?" Min suddenly suggested. Well I cant help but look at Soojin and Woozi..

Why?

I dont know.

"What about those people right there." Dino pointed at them.

Min stood up and ran to them. Its weird that she just pulled Soojin. Welll bestfriends.. Woozi smiled and just followed them.

And Soojin's smile. I havent seen them for awhile. I mean that kind of smile.

I admit I was so attracted to Soojin when we first visited their school. At first I didnt mind but as we were watching her dance I realized how beautiful her face was and her smiles... and her eyes.. and...

"Wonwoo!!!!!!"

"Hair..." Wait what did I just say..

"Haha look at him he's so cute!" Soojin pinched my cheek lightly and smiled.

"The bottle.. luh Jun oppa is going to give the dare now!" Min looked at me as if she was scanning me.

"Oh ok proceed."

Jun cleared his throat.

"Point out whats the best features of Soojin.." what? I was just thinking of her features and now...

"Eh? Why me?" She asked innocently.

"Her... eyes? *points at her eyes* Her smile? *points at her lips* And her hair? *touches her hair*.."

"Well it doesnt sound like an answer cuz it all has questions. Next!" Min spinned the bottle and it pointed to Dino.

And the end of the bottle was pointing at Seungcheol hyung. I wonder whats he up to.

"Uhmm put your feet in the water. And splash it to..... Jeonghan!"

I knew its not good.

Well Jeonghan hyung had to run around trying not to get splashed. Heh, he failed anyway. He returned with splashes on his shirt.

Why does have to look so pretty :3

They spun the bottle again and it ended up to... Soojin.

Wait... Seungkwan?

"Everybody always picks dare but I want truth." She said.

"Who's your bias from our group 2 years ago and whos your bias wrecker.. and why?"

"Thank you for that beautiful question... im Kim Soo jin born in Daegu." She bowed we cant help but laugh.. miss universe?

"Well.. it was Woozi... because he was so cute he looked like a kid. My bias wrecker number 1 bias wrecker is Wonwoo oppa, its because he doesnt talk much and I was so attracted with his voice.. at first i thought he was not kind but he's so joyful when I saw your videos thats why.." she smiled..

Really...

Im...

Her bias wrecker?

:)

A.N

IF YOU WERE THINKING THAT WONWOO WILL START LIKING SOOJIN...

마자요.

Soo this story is gonna get a bit longer because of that, I was supposed to end this story fast because i think you guys are already bored :(

But please do enjoy..

I didnt plan for this to happen.

Also a shoutout for han16aeira for the votess :* do you have any fanfics? Share them to me :*