Epilogue/Ending

'Hidan POV'
Me and Kakuzu stand outside as Akane's wedding just finished. I look at our daughter happily, I never thought my life would go this way...I never thought I'd actually end up with the person I love and we got a bonus! A girl haha. "Don't cry." I turn to Kakuzu annoyed. "Are you telling me that or are you talking to yourself?" "To you...the other time we passed by a wedding in one of our missions you started getting emotional and made us stop at a bar where you got drunk and would complain nonstop annoying everybody there and-" "alright alright I fucken get the point damnit." Kakuzu chuckles and I smile at him. Akane comes happily and pulls us towards everybody else. "Come on Daddies, I need a million photos with both of you!!!" "For the love of Jashin Akane! You know I freakin hate pictures." "I can't say I'm to fond of them either..." "Aww come on it's the last day I'm with you..." She gives us the puppy eyes. "Ugh fine only cuz I don't want you blaming me for ruining your damn make-up!" "Yay!" She pulls me and Kakuzu close.

"Um sir can you please remove your mask?" "No." "Sir we need your face to come out in the picture..." "Like this is fine." "Sir-" annoyed I yank Kakuzu's mask down and he looks at me irritatedly. Akane giggles. "Um father #2 please smile." "Hell no. Now just take the damn picture." "Can you please-" the camera man stops with a scared look, we feel a deadly aura and me and Kakuzu both turn to our daughter who seems to be creating it. "Just. Fucken. Smile." We both gulp and smile our best while the camera man takes many pictures. Then they bring in Zen(husband) and a laughing Kotaro(bff).

After what seemed like forever they finished and it's time to say goodbye to our daughter. I hug Akane then Kakuzu hugs her and she cries holding both our hands. "Thanks to both of you...I led a happy life...and if it wasn't for you taking me in I would not even be alive. I love you dads!!!!!" She hugs us both tightly one more time. "Jeez you act like we're dying Akane, you'll see us around...but I love you too." "I love you as well Akane." She cries happily and heads with Zen to their honeymoon.

'Kakuzu POV'
As me and Hidan walk back to our home I see that he has a serious look. I smack his back and he glares at me. "What is on your mind." He scoffs "nothing, can't I just walk in silence" he turns away blushing. I raise a brow. Someone is a bit moody. I grab his hand "what is bothering you Hidan, seriously." He stays put without turning around. He mumbles lowly that I can't understand. "Speak up Hidan!" "I said that it's not fucking fair!!!!!" I look at him shocked. "Had it ever occurred to you that maybe I want to be bound to someone special for eternity spiritually! To you Kakuzu!!!" "Hidan, you want marriage?" he turns and he's  blushing. I embrace him. "I vow to only be yours and you be mine, to be with you no matter what, and...to love you for all eternity." He's shocked by my words. "Do you take me as your husband?" "I do"
--------------------------------------
••—End—••

Hidan: Hey why do I get to be the fucken Wife!?👙💢💢💢💢
Kakuzu: *chuckles*

Thanks for Reading!!!❤️❤️❤️