OH MY JASHIN

'Hidan POV'
Kakuzu collapses on top of me. Damnit! I have to get him out of here quick! Shit. "Oi-We promise not to come after that blonde brat again, just please...let us go. He needs help!" One of the jonin glared at me and was about to attack with a jutsu but Naruto signaled his hand to stop. "HEY MISTER!!You promise not to come after me again!!!!!?" "I promise" Naruto nods then gives me a smile and tells me to leave. "Naruto you can't just trust them and let them leave!" His Sensei starts to go after me but Naruto stops him. "Sensei, I trust him...its part of making peace...and besides it's my job as a future Hokage."

I run into the woods carrying Kakuzu on my back. Damn this old man is heavy. I see Naruto's friend picking up herbs and head over to her. "Oi! Um Sakura was it? Can you help me!" She turns around and is surprised to see us in the state we're in but then gets serious. "What happened?!" "We were attacked by ninja thugs...please heal my partner." She proceeded on takin off the Kunais attached to his back then healed and bandaged him. When she was finished she headed over to me and did the same. "You guys should be okay now, let's take you guys to the hospital to make sure." "N-no, we were actually heading out of town already, we have important business" I get up and carry Kakuzu on my back once again. "...hey thanks for healing us...we owe you and by the way, Naruto is really looking forward to that love festival you can tell he really loves you." She blushes and I make my way through the top of the trees going back to the house in the woods we stayed at.

-At the House-
It's been about 5 hours now, and I've been taking care of Kakuzu. So far he's just had a really bad fever but thankfully that's it. He really is an Idiot!

All day those words that make my heart skip a beat had been playing in my head. "You're...my...special...someone."  It just makes me blush crazy thinking about it! Does this mean he loves me? I don't know what to think. He probably won't remember again when he wakes up. *sigh* I peek at Kakuzu's Heavenly face. So perfect. He should really show his face more-No! Nevermind, then twice as many girls would come after him.

I hover over him. He won't mind if I kiss him would he? It's just after what he said I have the urge to do it. I lean in  but then Kakuzu slowly opens his eyes. Oooo shit. "Um.......this isn't what it looks like!!!? Haha" I start getting up but Kakuzu wraps his arms around me and holds me down. "W-what are you doing?!" "I believe you should finish what you were about to do" "I-i wasn't doing anything you idiot!!!" I struggle. "*sigh* guess I have to take the initiative" "Wha-" I'm cut off by Kakuzu's lips. OH MY JASHIN KAKUZU'S LIPS. We have a sweet make out session for about 2 minutes then we pull away. And I get off of him.

I just look at Kakuzu astonished. "Well, you're as red as a sharingan." I just keep looking at him blushing non-stop.
................................"what just happened?"