Hidan- 1 VS. Hoes-0

~In Pein's Office~

'Kakuzu POV'

"So what do Ya want carrot top?" The boss turned around at the sound of Hidan's voice and saw us entering his office. "So you've finally decided to come" "sorry I have a hangover" " Well anyways, your mission is to retrieve this boy from the leaf village" the boss says as he held up a photo of the boy. "Oh great, looks like we have a date with Naruto and his cute pink friend" Hidan says. "You know him?" "Well boss, we ran into him in the ramen shop one time during our missions." "Pfffft yeah his friend was beating him, something about him bein a pervert" "well go after him" "Yes sir" me an Hidan exit and prepare to leave.

~an hour later~
"Kaki let's stop I'm beat!" "Hidan we've stopped twice already now shut up and keep moving" " but I'm tiiiiiiirrred and what's the rush? Carrot didn't give us a specific date" "I don't care , the longer the mission the more troublesome" "I hate you Ya know" where did that come from? I turned around and gave Hidan a look. He sighs and looks away annoyed.
    I saw we were approaching a small shack, maybe we should stop there for lunch. "Hey Hidan let's stop here for lu-" as I turn aroun Hidan was already entering the shack. That Idiot.
"Well thanks for leaving me you idiot how did you know I would ask you to stop here?" "I read your mind" Hidan smirked ..."you would of stopped here anyways wouldn't  you?" "YUUUUP~"

'Hidan POV'

   Kakuzu grumbles and looks at the menu. "I'll be back, natures calling" i told Kakuzu as I went to the restroom.

When I returned and saw that Kakuzu was at the table with two women giggling and hugging both his sides. What the hell! Kakuzu noticed me and gave me a satisfied look. Irritated, I walked pass his table and sat at one my own. Hmph if he thinks I'm gonna get jealous then screw him! I don't give two shits about what he does! How dare he! I hate him! He doesn't care about me at all!!!!!! BAKAAAA! ............Huh... I noticed that everyone in the shack was staring at me. Ooooooo did I say all that out loud?

"DAMNIT WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT YOU SHITHEADS!" I angrily get up and try to dash outside the shack but fail to notice a bag on the floor that gets caught up in my foot makin me trip and down I go falling face flat. "What the hell! HAHAHAHHA WHAT AN IDIOT" "AND HE CALLS US SHITHEADS?? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS! HAHAHAHA" Everyone erupted with laughter as I faced down in embarrassment. Damnit. I tried getting up but pain came up, I think I twisted my ankle.

'Kakuzu POV'
"What an Idiot" "Yeah haha" the two girls said. I suddenly got mad. Glaring at both of the girls I got up. "Hey where are you going? Won't you stay with us some more sweety" one of them said as they made seductive eyes. "Who'd want to stay with a pair of bitches that talk smack about everyone." They both gasped and slapped me. Then left offended. I proceeded to Hidan.

'Hidan POV'

As people proceeded laughing I tried getting up "you okay there buddy?" I was lifted on to someone's back and saw it was Kakuzu who was carrying me out. I just stayed quiet and layed my head down on his shoulder until we were out of the shack and he placed me down on a bench nearby. "W-what are you doing!? Weren't you with your stupid Hoe friends!?" "I only stayed with them to get you angry for irritating me earlier and besides, Your more important than them you idiot" Kakuzu said as he inspected then bandaged my leg. I blushed and turned my head away. "Well whatever,.........BUT IM NOT THANKING YOU SHITHEAD!" " If it makes you feel better, I got slapped for you" Kakuzu sighs and lifts me up once more. "Common let's find a place to stay while your leg heals" I rest my head on his back thinking along the way 'I guess I won't mind being like we are now... As long as he cares' I smile to myself.