What Happened at the Brothel stayed at the Brothel

'Kakuzu POV'

Man 'what to do what to do' I thought as I walked through the hall taking glances at the beautiful women serving drinks to drunks and other men.
As I turned to my right I caught a Ravened hair beauty staring at me, almost as if she was calling me with her dark seductive eyes. Hmm wouldn't hurt if I killed some time with her.
I made my way towards her stall... "You lookin to kill some time there handsome? If so have a drink" she smiled seductively. Tch, looks like she won't be boring after all.

'Hidan POV'

Man it's been over an hour, where did this fuckface go?
I pushed the blonde off me and strode out of the stall, man stupid whores I gotta find my Kuzu-chan and get the hell out of here. A brothel is no fun if you can't fuck the one you want.
As I hurriedly searched for Kakuzu down the hall and stalls I came upon some chattering and a familiar voice. It's KUZU!

I almost went inside but stopped myself as I heard "if I didn't know any better I'd say your in love with the man" said the ravened haired beauty. Kakuzu chuckled while sipping more sake and said "that's your conclusion after telling you all that? Well you could be right... Then again... I don't really know what I'm saying right now" Yuki(ravened hair girl) laughs "you can make your decision when your sober enough tomorrow... and for now... Your all mine" as Yuki sat herself on Kakuzu's lap and rapped her arms around his neck going in for the kiss.

DAMNIT! I DONT THINK SO HOE! I ran over to the stall and pulled Kakuzu by the arm "hey there Ya are buddy! We have a mission tomorrow lets get going, sorry to disturb you guys Miss Yuki but we gotta bounce" Yuki looked irritated then switched to a smirk "since when did you know my name ?" Shit... "Well damn bitch I'm a fuckin mind reader, now BYE!!!" I left and pulled Kakuzu along with me. Stupid Bitch trying to take advantage of my drunk Kuzu.Hmph...Wait a second... I was thinking of doing the same earlier !!!... But shit now I'm in a Pissy Mood.

As we were getting further down the hall Kakuzu suddenly stopped. I turned around and suddenly I was pushed against a wall. "O-Oi, Kakuzu the fuck?" Kakuzu just looked at me...more like staring at me...just deep into my eyes. I feel the sudden urge to just smack my lips on him. But damn I'm getting impatient at this silence!

"OI KAK-" before I can speak more Kakuzu had roughly crashed his lips against mine. "Damnit fuckface are you sane!? What if someone sees us!" "Relax, Its dark and we're at the end of the hall no one will come and besides you disturbed my fun time with 'Miss Yuki'" he started sucking on my neck and I moaned in pleasure. Every touch Kakuzu gave me, sent shivers through my body. Shit I'm getting Hard!!! Squeezing my eyes to maintain the pleasure, But Kakuzu still managed to make me moan in pleasure. Shit shit shit shit...
"Tsk guess I should take care of what I caused" Kakuzu quickly undid my robe and unzipped my pants and his own then stared into my eyes with great passion then started rubbing both our members together. "Ka-Kakuzu your so hard...I'm....c-cumming"

both men arched their back in pleasure as they finished off.
Both Kakuzu and I are heavily panting and I just can't think straight as I try to process what just happened... Kakuzu down at me "Hidan ....I-" and then all of a sudden collapses on top of me!and down we go to the floor. -.- ..... DAMNIT KAKUZU YOU FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!