The Second Practice Day

It was 7:30 and we were supposed to enter the school at 8, I called Adnaan to ask at what time we would be leaving and, "7:50", was his reply.

I left my place at 7:42 and was waiting for him under his house at 7:52. After getting a call from Sanika, asking me why didn't I come to school and I replied, "I am on my way, its your partner who is making me late." I hung up and finally Adnaan came at 8:07 with a packet of chips in his hand.

"Soffy bro, woke up at 7:45", he said with his mouth full of chips.

This is not the end, Adnaan further said, "move to Avni's place, she said she'll be waiting for us."

So we were at Avni's house at 8:15 and I guess Adnaan wanted to say, "we'll be waiting at her place", because Avni came at 8:20.

Adnaan asked first, "Avni, chips?"

I added, "oh comeon we're already late!" And we entered the school at 8:30.

We came running to the auditorium or I should say I came running and Avni and Adnaan were enjoying chips. It was a relief that we were not the laat one to enter, 13 students were still on their way. Naisha came to me as I was drinking water and resting to get my stamina back and said, "where's Yogita?"

"You promised me... not to talk to her... without my presence... ", I answered while getting my breath.

Suddenly the teacher asked everyone to assemble and Naisha continued, "was just asking", she pulled me up and accompanied me along the way.

We went around the teacher but before  I could ask Naisha about the partner thing, Avni held my ear and said, "You. Are. With. Me."

I had no other option but to accept her and the other moment Naisha asked, "you were gonna say something?"

"Umm yeah, who's your partner?", I replied. By this moment, Avni left my other side and I was spending some good time with Naisha without involvement of Adnaan or Avni.

"Didn't ask anyone, I hope will keep it a surprise till last moment", she laughed after saying this.

After the teacher explained us what we were gonna do today, we started out practice.

We practiced for an hour and then went to canteen.

Adnaan brought two burgers and three glasses of cola, I have no idea what was going in his mind while buying JUST two burgers.

We ate the burgers after arguing for equal shares for ten minutes and thought of drinking out cola on our way back to auditorium.

The cola failed to last even the half way to auditorium but something worse than just-two-burgers happened. I was a few steps forward than Avni and Adnaan was a few steps behind  Avni and we were laughing on the legpulling of Adnaan. We stared to take the small staircase to auditorium but as soon as I opened the gate I heard Adnaan shouting, "Avni!" His voice was loud enough that students standing close to auditorium's gate even heard Adnaan,  I turned around and saw Avni on the floor down the staircase, Adnaan's hand was just below her head. It wasn't needed to ask what happened because it was sensible that she fell of the stairs but luckily Adnaan was behind her who saved her head than hitting the floor. She was crying in pain while holding her right foot, rather ankle. The teacher came out in a minute or two and saw Avni crying in pain and advised to take her to the medical room. Naisha and Sanika came around Avni to help her getting up and I even spotted Yogita standing along the other students.

We took Avni to the medical along with the teacher while she called her parents in the way. After checking her up, teacher came out of medical room and told us that it was not something bad but she shouldn't walk for a couple of days which suddenly hit in my mind, what about my partner anyway Avni wanted to quit thw show but this was was not assumed.

Her parents arrived, talked to teacher and took Avni back to home. I told Avni that I'll visit her in the evening.

On our way back to the auditorium, Adnaan briefed how Avni fell. Anyway, after Sanika started to ask Adnaan further, I asked Naisha for the partner thing to which she instantly agreed.