First Clash before the Show

After the practice, Avni and Adnaan went with Sanika to celebrate the end of exams but I didn't join them as I was having my tuitions.

After the tuitions, I called up Yogita around 20:15 and asked her if we could meet. She didn't resist but just asked where we were gonna meet. Her place is fifteen minutes away from my tuition centre so I said that we would meet outside her house only and I would arrive in twenty minutes.

I stopped close to her house, saw her standing there and started to check my messages. It felt good to make her wait and went around 20:40. She was wearing a plain white shirt and skyblue pants but even her simple get up made her a beautiful one. As soon as I say hey, she held my arm and took me to the nearest park from her house. This was the second time in a same day when she ignored my 'hey.'

I started the conversation by what she was doing the moment i called; listening to songs was her reply, how was her relationship going to which she replied, "worse than the last time you asked it, Saurav is just treating me like a stress buster. If he's sad, that's because of me, if he's angry, that's because of me, if something bad happened, its because basically I am root to his every problem. He thinks I am game for him."

Yes you are, you are a game, a mystery and a perfect player who is ruling me, I thought.

We continued our conversation before I saw Saurav coming from the opposite side. She stopped right at the moment. He came right to me, grabbed my shoulder and said, "I told you to stay away from her", his voice reflected his anger. I shook away my shoulder and replied, "why do you feel so insecure and better than making her cry you should leave her." The good thing was that Yogita was not aware neither of Naisha or Sanika and therefore I continued, "the example of love is standing right in front of you." After my words, Yogita slightly pushed my chest saying, "leave it Garv, go home, we will talk later", and she grabbed Saurav and took him to the nearest bench. I knew it was the time to leave else words will result in action, so I left. I reached home around 21:40 and asked for dinner as soon as I took my first step inside.

I usually avoid any conversations while eating food so I ate it quietly while watching TV. After that, I went to my room, changed my clothes and started to recall what just happened. Took my phone out of my pocket and saw 36 messages from AAG. I really hate this name, AAG - Avni, Adnaan and Garv, it feels like we are secret agents on an elite mission. Anyway, I dropped a message, "went to meet Yogita, had a wonderful chat before Saurav came in, taunted him before Yogita asked me to leave the scene."

Adnaan replied, "so Saurav was waiting for you?"

Avni added, "yeah, Saurav wouldn't just come there without even asking Yogita if she's home or free or just anything. He was waiting for you."

After reading this, I asked Yogita about this to which she replied, "I told you that we shouldn't meet but you just never listen to me" after which she blocked me. Amazing, first of all, you agreed at meeting, second, you called Saurav there, third, you were again playing your blame game.

It was around 22:50 and Naisha comes online around 23 and as expected she was there after my message, "messed up. "

She asked me about what happened and after telling her everything she exclaimed, "this is enough! I really wish I could punch in her face right now and move on Garv, she has hurt you enough times, you need to understand yourself."

Her protective nature cheered me up somewhat but still I didn't wish to see a catfight and I can't cost Naisha with it. If Yogita gets involved, she was surely gonna put in problems in my relation with Naisha. That's why I replied, "no you won't do anything to her, I accept it was my fault."

"All men are same", was her reply which really went straight up from my head. I tried to ask her for the pairing thing in the show but she asked before me, "gotta go, talk to you later, good night and bye!"

I asked, "so soon?" But didn't get any reply so I moved back to our group conversation AAG, and the hot topic at that moment was a damn TV serial.