The Event

I woke up at ten in the morning and was confused about who I was gonna go at the event. Adnaan was gonna be my sidekick but he was not picking up my phone from the last day and Avni was not coming so I was supposed to go their alone but Sanika messaged me in the morning and I almost forgot her!

She messaged me, "when are you gonna arrive?", and Ithought of asking her to come with though I didn't contact her in two days while all this Naisha-Avni-Adnaan case happened but anyway I asked her and she agreed.

I further went in the dining room and asked mom to make pasta for me while dad was discussing  with me about what was my schedule for the day.

I ate breakfast and went to my room to check messages wheremy phone was getting charged. I checked for Adnaan's last seen and I observed that he had blocked furthermore there was ni message from Naisha too.

So I left my place after getting ready, I wore a blue shervani which I guess was really looking good on me and waited near Sanika's house before she came down. Afrer standing in front of the gate she said, "isn't it polite to open the gate for me", I replied after a few seconds, "still  finding help?"

It was going to be a twenty-five minutes drive including all traffic signals.

She began the convention, "why didn't you come online yesterday?"

I replied, "I didn't see any message from your side."

She then answered, "I would have messaged after seeing you online. Anyway, why were you not online?"

-"Bad day, I would say."

-"Elaborate?"

-"Adnaan proposed..."

She added before even letting me finish, "but I rejected because you are my only love Garv!"

My eyes were staring her as well as road to check if she wasn't telling a lie but was confirmed after she put her hand over mine on the gear.

I asked, "I am not getting you."

She replied, "well, yesterday, around 5 in the evening he called me to ask about my tuition timings and he was waiting for me after I came out of my tuition. I also expected you and asked him the same but then he went to his knees and proposed while saying that you are not respecting my love. I don't care about what you think about my feelings but my love won't change. So I rejected him and escaped the scene. I got a call from him at night but I didn't pick it."

Well hearing really shocked me. My best-friend proposed Avni yesterday and after she rejected, he did the same with Sanika though he knew Sanika loved me. Adnaan made me so angry thatI would punch him in the face as soon as I see him. I was also aware that I shouldn't believe Sanika so easily but Avni's proof was enough.

I asked, "why didn't you tell me  the same yesterday?"

-"Oh please Garv, I called you seven times yesterday."

-"sorry, I went to bed early. You love me, right?"

Even Naisha lied to me apart from Adnaan. Sanika was the only one honest with me so far and I shouldn't hurt her anymore rather give her the respect as she deserves.

I further added, "you love me so honestly, I can't hurt you anymore. I want you in my life."

I don't know why the hell did I say that though I could never be honest with Sanika but maybe I was a lit bit disturbed at that moment. Moreover, the way Sanika says 'I love you' is much intense but she should not forget that we are just seventeen, more than half of our life is still left.

"I knew it Garv, I love you like anything!", she replied and put her hand around my shoulder.

After Sanika enjoyed ten minutes of being in a relationship with me, we reached our destination. It took a couple of minutes to find a vacant parking spot.

We walked towards the entrance as Sanika was holding my hand so tightly and I was busy in finding Adnaan and Naisha. We met Harshit en route who replied to my question, "ah Naisha, it would easy if you find his guy, she'll surely be with him. "

I disagreed with him but he said, "friends don't spend time like this and the way they talk, you should notice yourself."

Sanika further said, "anyway, thanks Harshit."

"You're looking gorgeous", Harshit replied.

"Thank you soo much", was Sanika's answer.

We went around the backstage and found everybody but I was just lookint for Naisha and seeing Naisha with a boy at the other side I was sure it was Akash and it was time to confront this lying girl!