Unstable Love

A day later, I was eating roadside food with Avni and Adnaan half an hour before my tuition. We were discussing about the next day's practice at school and who we thought to ask as our partner.

Avni answered first, "I am really not even in a mood to take part in the show, I am just participating because there's no option to quit."

I added, "doesn't matter, you are still gonna need a partner. From my side, I really want Naisha as my partner."

Adnaan asked, "why not Yogita?"

I answered, "Saurav is coming between."

Adnaan further said, "oh that's bad, anyway my partner is already decided and she is Sanika."

I laughed and said, "howcome she accepted that offer?" and Avni burst out in laughter with Adnaan making a poker-face.

Adnaan added, "and just to make it clear, she asked me."

My phone rang up and it was Sanika, I picked  it and she asked me where I was to which I replied honestly.

I hung up the phone and affirmed, "Sanika is arriving in five minutes."

"You can confirm it now", Adnaan said.

We finished our meals, Adnaan paid the bill and I bought a chocolate for Sanika without any reason. We started walking towards my tuition as Avni and Adnaan study in the same tuition and have a gap of fifteen minutes with my tuition timings. After we reached round the corner of my tuition, I spotted Sanika and Adnaan shouted, "Sanika! Here!" And she came running towards us, I gave her the chocolate I brought for her to which she replied, "aww, I love you too, you don't need to prove your love everytime" which made me regret of my action but thought of getting a chocolate for Naisha and expecting the same reply Sanika gave me.

Nothing special happened after that though Avni and Adnaan exchanged some words after I went for my tuition.

Later that night, again at the right time at which Naisha usually comes online, I dropped a message, "at what time are we supposed to come to school tomorrow?"

"At the usual timings", she replied.

After not getting my reply for a couple of minutes she dropped another message, "so what are you doing right now?"

"I have no idea, I am feeling very different or I must say weird."

-"Eh? What do you mean? Anyway, I was watching a very awesome romantic movie just now and the story is completely different."

"Exactly, love stories, couples."

-"what?"

-"I am feeling irritated yet missing love."

-"missing love? Somebody?"

-"not somebody, the feeling love, not even the passion one."

-"I am not getting you."

-"Argh! I am feeling like I need somebody with love and also feeling irritated like hitting someone."

-"so you are irritated that you don't have anybody with a serious feeling?"

-"No, I am not desperate for love."

-"So you basically need somebody to be beside you."

-"umm, you can spend your whole day alone, the worst daytimes too but at night; the end of the day, you need somebody to express yourself, whether it be happiness or sorrow."

-"we have great friends for that? Or I should say the ones we call best-friends."

-"Yes, but there's a gap between friend and a best one and just like that,  a further gap between a best-friend and your partner. The way of reply is the first difference you can see."

-"Okay, but you had girlfriends then why did you break up."

-"Because those weren't serious relationships."

-"Do you have any positive history in your love life?"

-"Not yet but might have one with you. "

-"You nevr know, well talk to you later."

-"Okay, love you to the core!"

-"You know I really feel that you are serious for me but I don't know about myself."

I didn't reply to her last message because I knew that she was gone already and she was gonna see my message the next day so there was no use of sending it as one gets out of the topic just in an hour.

Moreover, I don't why she mark that 'you never know', does she believes that just as I found her after Yogita, I might find somebody else? To be honest, I have no idea, I loved Yogita truly before I met Naisha and now I am telling her the same thing. My love haven't been stable; constant, it seems more unstable than Potassium kept in air.