VMAS

"Niall I don't want to go I'm so fat and all the paparazzi are going to see me." You said as you put dishes away. "You are not fat and I think you look beautiful. And would you want your husband to go to an awards show by himself?" Niall askedt giving you puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine just one night and I'm not staying out late, and no heels just flats," you say reluctantly.

*2 weeks later*

"Babe are you ready yet? We are going to be late the limo is outside with the boys waiting." Niall calls from the living room. "How do I look?" You say as you walk downstairs. "Gorgeous, baby!" Niall says as he picks you up and kissed you on the lips before escorting you to the limo. When you get there there is a huge red carpet and so many celebs. "Wow Niall look who is here! Basically everyone!" You say as you scan the crowd. You walk down the red carpet and meet some celebs and interviewers. You get your seats next to the boys and watch the ceremony. "And now for the boy band of the year, the award goes to one direction!" The announcer says and everyone claps. "Congrats babe!" You say as you kiss him and he stands up. The boys get on stage and get there award. The show is finally over and you go home. "Niall I want to take a warm bath but I don't want to do it alone," you say as he walks into the bathroom. "I will run one for us why don't you change?" Niall says. "Ok sounds good thanks babe!" You said while undressing "Alright let's get in!" He says as he takes his shirt off. You get in the tub and he rubs your belly and talks to the kids.