Loving

I stare at Ava in class today blocking out Mr Harris boring speech about the great war or something.I stare at her long glossy black mane of hair and hair perfect clear face.I stare at her plump lips and her nice smile trying to find a single imperfection but coming up with none.

To be honest I didn't hate Ava.She wasn't mean or rude and she seemed nice and caring.The only problem is that she was dating the one person I felt strongly about and that was the problem.Knowing that she gets to kiss the lips I crave on mine,to be hugged by those arms I wish to be protected in, and to love him and to be loved by him sends a chill down my spine and a heaviness on my heart.

The teacher said something along the lines of a test tomorrow and be prepared.Then the familiar ring of the cued the time for students to switch to their next class.Next up for me was lunch.

           I walked through the the crowd of students going unnoticed as I always is until I entered the cafeteria.I got in line with the others and picked out random items of food and sat down in my lonely corner of the cafeteria room.

          I was chewing on Apple slowly and looking down at the feet table as I hear the sounds around me.What made me looks up was the weight and sound of someone sitting down at my table.It had to be someone who was new and needed a seat to sit at.But as I snapped my head up and saw that someone was Yoongi.

      I stare at him in shock and awe.Shock because I don't know he would talk to me even though he said he was my friend but a lot of people say that and don't mean it.Awe because he looked beautiful as always and his beauty always leaves me with this nostalgic feeling thinking that he was the most beautiful person in the whole world.My opinion of  him was bias but that's what I think of him and won't change never.

          "Hi" Yoongi smiled at me brightly."Hey" I responded back lamely."You always sit alone how about you come to our table over there with my friends." Yoongi gestures to the table where all of his friends were sitting."No thanks I don't want to intrude with you and your friends" I responded in a bashful voice."Well if you aren't going to come over there then I guess they'll have to come over here."

Before I had the chance to protest,Yoongi shouted for his friends to come over here.They made there way towards me and Yoongi.I blushed hardly and stared at the granite on the table and listened as their footsteps came closer and I could feel their piercing state burning on my skin.

     "Whose this babe?" Ava said to Yoongi.I looked up to see Ava giving Yoongi a hug and sat next to him while staring at me."Guys this is Park Jimin my friend and Jimin this is my girlfriend Ava and my best friends V and Jin."

"Hi"i said meekly while waving shyly."Aww you are so cute!"Ava exclaimed loudly."Hi I'm V!"he practically shouted with a sweet smile and bubbly laugh."I'm Jin.You gonna finish that?"he said and pointed to my tray of food.I pushed the tray toward him.Jin said a loud thank you and started to gobble the turkey sandwich.

     "Well are you a new student ?" Ava questioned.I frowned in confusion "I've been here since freshman year.""Really!?" They exclaimed as they snapped there heads up and widened their eyes in suprise.

      "Y-yeah" I said in a embarrassed tone."Wow I've never seen you before until now." V and Jin nodded in agreement."Well guess you can say I had a invisible cloak on me until now"I said trying to lighten up the mood."Well then any friend of Yoongi is friend of mine." Ava smiled sweetly at me and it filled me with a feeling of guilt and jealousy.Guilt because of the things I be thinking of her.Jealousy because that she was beautiful and perfect and has no imperfections.

The bell rang and it was time to go to next period."Well it was nice to meet you.Also there this party today around 8 and I was wondering if you could come with us and I'll get to know you better."

        "Um...I don't know about that." I've never been to a party or surrounded by a crowd of people either."Can you come for me please."Yoongi reached over the table and placed his hand on top of mines.We locked eyes for a eternity again and his gaze was intense and I was drowning into it.How could I say no now?

       "Well I guess then" I mumbled.Yoongi smiled brightly like a made his whole week at me."Good I'll pick you up okay be ready around 7 okay." I nodded in response.He smiles again at me and got up and hugged Ava around her waist."I'll see you later Park Jimin"he said  with a nod of his head and walked away with Ava,V,and Jin.

     I watched with sad eyes I saw Yoongi walked and talked with Ava on her hip.I wanted to hate Ava but I knew I couldn't.I love Yoongi but loving him is what makes me happy but hurt at the same time.Loving Min Yoongi while he loves someone else tears at my insides.