Remebering

I continued walking home still not over Yoongi looking at me so intently.I looked at the cracked concrete under me, my feet slapping loudly against it.I looked up at the bushes and other sidewalk seeing a dog and owner jog by, and birds chirping,feeling the crisp air along my body.

The peaceful scenery had me thinking about a memory of Yoongi when we were in freshman year.I remember that year clearly.I remember seeing Yoongi for the first time.I remember his Black hair and his worn out black and white vans he had.I remember him wearing and slightly oversized sweater.I remember him wearing ripped jeans and admiring how small he was especially his hands.I remember thinking how pale and ethereal he looked.But the thing that caught my attention the most was his smile and the way his eyes would crinkle.How his aura was so natural and sweet even though others assumed that he was cold and distant.

Even though his hair color changed to blonde and he grew taller and more popular, to me he was still the same beautiful person I fell in love with the first day of freshman year in Autumn.I will always remember that day.The first day I fell in love with Min Yoongi and I'll will never forget.