Author's Note and Thanks:

I'm so happy! I finished Shields! :P Thank you all for sticking with me, despite the often long wait for updates. I have had so much fun writing Dem's story and watching him mature and grow into someone real to me, and I hope that you all had fun reading my story. There will hopefully be more coming, but sadly, I'm writing another book first, which means that my next book in this series will have to wait a little while.  But, I would be really happy if you checked out my new book, Death Call, and told me what ya'll think.

Throughout this book, I've been encouraged, helped and spurned on by a good friend of mine. I just want to take a moment to recognize her for her wonderful suggestions and for helping me through the whole book when I made mistakes. She helped me see the silly things I did as much as the bigger mistakes that I made, and for both I am extremely grateful. I give you my heartfelt thanks, Zoe, for all of your amazing help through this. I seriously wouldn't have made it this far without her. Go read her works and follow her at ZSB2000, because seriously, she's awesome. xD

I also have to thank another close friend of mine, @ariel_paiement1 for being supportive, even through all of her instructive criticism. Some of her works are published on amazon, guys, and I know she'd love it if you checked them out.

And last, but certainly not least, I have to thank all of you guys, because without you, putting this book on Wattpad wouldn't have been worth it. Thank you all so, so much for reading Shields. Knowing that you guys stuck with me to the end really made finishing this book all the more special to me. Thank you everyone!