Chp 10

Andrea P.O.V

I woke up before Aaliyah did which was perfect. I put on my boxer and went to my small room I kept my toys in. I pulled out some rope, a vibrating egg, a whip, and a blindfold. I hurried back to the room and placed the items on my dresser.
'I feel like I'm missing something...Ah! Baby oil' I thought. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the missing item out of the cabinet. She was still fast asleep when I came back in the room. I took the rope and tied it to the bed post, doing the same to end of the bed. I discretely tied the rope to her ankles and wrist tight but not too tight. She begin to stir slightly in bed before awakening.
"What the fu- Andrea what is this?"
"Your punishment. You didn't think I would forget did you?" I grinned devilishly. She bit her bottom lip, eyes watching me move around the room. I grabbed the egg and climbed onto the bed straddling her body. I kissed down her chest to her stomach, licking around her belly button. My hands wondered down to her clít and I gave it a nice pinch causing her to arch her back. I took the egg and inserted it inside of her.
"What is that?"
"It's a vibrating egg. You'll love it, trust me."
"I don't know about t- oh my god." she moaned the last part. I kissed her clít before licking it slowly. Her hands reached down running her fingers through my hair. She grinded herself against my face encouraging me to go faster.
"Andrea I'm gonna cüm." she groaned. She gave my hair a hard tug before her legs started shaking. I removed the toy and untied the rope from her ankles and wrist. She started to get up but I stopped her.
"Oh baby, your punishment is not over yet. Turn over, hands behind your back and ass up." I commanded. She did as told and I took the rope and tied her hands together. I grabbed the oil and drizzled it all over her ass rubbing it in.
"Your ass is so damn perfect." I said smacking it hard watching the masterpiece jiggle. I grabbed a condom and placed it around my côck, pumping it a few times before inserting it. Before I had to chance to start moving, she begins to move forward and back slowly. She went forward again and only my tip was still inside of her. She bounced her ass a little bit before slamming back on my côck. She repeatedly did this, going faster and faster.
"Shit Aaliyah." I moaned.
"You like that?" she asked.
"Fuck yes." I grabbed the whip, dragging it across her plump ass.
"Woah, what the hell you think you're doing with that!?" She said stopping.
"Um, I was going to use it... on your ass?"
"No, you're not using a whip on me. This isn't the 1800s, you better use your hands." she sassed.
"Ugh, fine." I grumbled. She continued what she was doing and I smacked her ass a couple of times. She kept clenching around my côck and it was driving me mad.
"Shit." I growled cumming hard; Aaliyah milking my côck with her clenched püssy. Her body twitched before she collapsed on the bed breathing hard.
"I'm going to make breakfast. You want anything in particular baby girl?"
"Anything will be fine. I'm going to take a shower."
"Alright, I should be done when you get out." I said kissing her forehead. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and began taking out different ingredients. Before I could start, my phone started buzzing.
'God I hope it isn't work.'
"Hello?"
"Boss, mi è stato comunicato che Muccio stava progettando di lasciare agli Stati pomeriggio quindi abbiamo bisogno di andare dopo di lui ora." (Boss, I was informed that Muccio was planning on leaving the States this afternoon so we need to go after him now.)
"Va bene , raccogliere i miei uomini e ci incontreremo al magazzino e continuare da lì." (Okay, gather my men and we will meet at the warehouse and continue from there.)
"Si signore"
(Yes sir.)
I hung up the phone and went back up to my bedroom.
"Is breakfast done?" Aaliyah asked.
"No, I didn't get a chance to start. I got a very important business call so I really need to leave. I'll cook you dinner when I get home. I promise." I said before leaving the room.

---------------

"Questa sera , finalmente arriva a uccidere quel bastardo Muccio dopo tanti anni . Lorenzo , voglio il vostro gruppo sia in servizio da cecchino . Uccidere qualcuno che non sono io o nel nostro mafioso a vista . Marco e Alfonzo stanno per essere con me , e Toni , tu e yoir uomini stanno per essere in servizio a terra . Sei pronto?" I said looking around the room.
(Tonight, finally get to kill that bastard Muccio after so many years. Lorenzo, I want your group to be in service by sniper. Killing someone who is not me or our mafia exposed. Marco and Alfonzo are going to be with me, and Toni, you and yoir men are going to be in service to the ground. Are you ready?) They all shouted loudly.
"Andiamo."
(Let's go)

============