Chapter 4

James POV

"Kiss her," my inner voice tells me. "Just do it. It won't hurt. Do it, do it now. Trick her like your ex tricked you. Now."

Why would I kiss her? Do I want to kiss her? I lied I guess. I do have a problem I listen to my inner voice to much, and he is never right.

"Hey James," my babysitter called me walking in the living room. "I really need you to take your medicine."

I of course ignored her, which caused her to get more frustrated.

"Just take it please. I don't want to lose this job," she begged.

"Shouldn't the babysitter care for the kid she's babysitting and not just her damn job?" I rudely asked her.

"Yes she should, the difference is I'm not babysitting a kid. I'm babysitting a freaking grown man, now take the dang medicine."

"Why don't you swear?" I asked.

"What? That's not what we are talki-"

"Kiss me."

"Kiss you? No I don't wan-"

"Please?" I somewhat begged.

"Stop interrupti-"

"I'll take the medicine if you do."

"Wh-"

"You'll get to keep your job. It's just one kiss," I offered.

She thought for a moment.

"Fine, I'll kiss you...on the cheek onl-"

"No, I want it in the lips."

"Well your not going to get it then."

"Ok lets just see what my dad says when he hears that his new babysitter can't do her job."

"Uhh fine I'll kis-"

I interrupted her by locking my lips on hers. To be honest I never kissed anyone like this, I mean I have kissed before, but this kiss is greater than all the other kisses that I had.

"Ok," she sighed breaking apart. "Now its time to take your medicine."

Me being upset and angry is an understatement, I was livid. I brushed past her quickly to the kitchen to take the damn medicine. I thought she would've felt something, like I did. All she wanted was for me to take the medicine she felt nothing.

"That's what you get for being so gulliable. She will break your heart like the others. Break hers first," my head told me.

"Oh trust me I will."
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

How do you all like it? Please vote and comment. Thank you