Chapter 3

Miley POV

When my dad told me that I have to babysit his boss son I was thinking some toddler running around in a superman costume and talking about teenage mutant ninja turtles. But the Kid that I'm babysitting would look absolutely ridiculous.

"Hello you must be Miley, Gilligans daughter yes?" my father boss Mr.Rivers asked.

"Uh yes I'm Miley. Nice to meet you Mr.Rivers," I replied shaking his hand.

"Oh please call me John," he smiled. "And this is my son James," he says moving out the way to show his son that I'm babysitting.

"Nice to meet you James," I greeted kindly.

He looked me up and down before turning on his heel walking upstairs.

"Oh don't take his additude too offensive he isn't much of a talker. But I must leave now, the schedule is on the fridge. Please make yourself at home," Mr.Rivers says rushing out the door, leaving me in the living room alone.

"Ok," I sighed to myself.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey sweety how is your job going?" my father asked normally over the phone.

"Why didn't you tell me that I'll have to be babysitting an eighteen year old?" I asked.

"Well I didn't think that it will matter does it?"

"Of course it matters dad. Why does he even need a babysitter?"

"He's sick sweety he's dad didn't really explain much to me but I'm sure you and him wou-" he got cut off by a loud crash. "Oh the puppy made a mess, look sweetheart you will be fine ok talk to you later bye?" he said before hanging up.

"Uggh," I exclaim before going to the kitchen picking up the schedule.

5:20- medicine
5:45- cook dinner
6:30- eat dinner
7:00- chill time
8:00- bath
9:00- get ready for bed
9:39- bed time
10:00- I (john) get off from work.

Wow this adult man has a freaking bed time, what the fudge?

"Yes this adult man does have a damn bedtime you a problem with that?" I heard behind me.

"Did I uh say that out loud?" I questioned James when I turned around.

He didn't say anything just stared.

"Ok well do you know what time it is? It's medicine time," I stated.

"I'm not taking the medicine," he confirmed.

"You have to or I might lose my dang job."

He didn't say anything but just walked away like the first time I met him.

If he think that he will not take this medicine he has another thing coming.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Please comment and vote.
If you don't like the book please tell me so I can make changes. Thanks