Chapter 2

James POV (played by Simon Nessman)

I'm so tried of my dad making all of my decisions. It's not the first babysitter that I had, I probably ran them all away I'm not sure how but one day they were there the next day the weren't. Everyone believes that something is wrong with me when in reality I'm just lonely and depressed. It started when my mother left us, she was a great mother and wife. I don't know why she left but for some reason I feel like I'm to blame, so I just keep to myself making people believe that something is wrong with me.

"James come down here please I would like to discuss something with you please," my father called me.

"What?" I angrily answered.

I heard my dad sigh before he went on talking about some new babysitter like I give a fuck.

"Are you listening to me son," my father asked impatiently.

"Nope I'm not," I replied smartly. "It's not like you have anything new you wanna talk about."

"She's coming tonight if you run her off this time I'll...well you know what will happen," he said walking off.

I actually don't know what will happen my father have been making threats to me from sending me to a therapist to sending me to a boot camp.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I told you a thousand times to open the damn door," my father yelled at me when the door bell rang about thirty times and I still haven't answered it.

"And I ignored you a thousand times," I stated.

He mumpled some curse words before open the door. When I took a glance at my new babysitter my mouth dropped. This girl is goregous.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Please comment and vote. Next update coming super fast. ✌