Chapter 9

(A/N sorry for the late update)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Miley's POV

"What are we?" I asked James as were eating.

"Uh I dunno what do you want to be," he answered boredly.

"I...uh...I...ooh...we...can...oh...or"

"Let me just stop you right now. If you don't know why would we even be something?" James asked.

I hesitated.

"Exactly that's why were not going to be anything."

"If were not going to be anything then why did you kiss me? More than once!" I added.

He ignored me and walked upstaries.

"You know what James," I yelled after him. "Funk you."

"Funk me? Your 18 and your still not allowed to curse. It's f**k, not funk f**k."

"I am allowed to swear, I just choose not to."

"Oh what else are you not allowed to do?" he went on. "Your not allowed to turn the stove on? Your not allowed to drive a car? Your not allowed to watch r rated movies? Your not allowed to hold a cigarette? Your not allowed t-" I interrupted him.

"Shut up James!" I yelled.

"No you shut up Miley. I don't want to have anything to do with you. Those kisses were so you won't tell my dad anything, that's it we have nothing more." he said harshly walking towards the staries.

It's like I wanted to say something back but I didn't know what. Instead I just stood there upset. I guess if he wants to be nothing then I'll have to fine something with someone else.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sigh I guess its ok. Please comment and vote. if you have ideas for the next update then feel free to messages me. Thanks for reading.