Chapter 8

How would everyone feel about a prequel of this story? Like maybe before My Chemical Romance breaks up? How you met Gerard? Please comment of you want it. :)

Your eyes widen as you realized what you had done. Was it the injection?

Probably.
You roll over onto your stomach and groan. You certainly couldn't sleep now, but you really didn't want to go back downstairs either.
"Idiot." You whisper to yourself. You were going to apologize.
Yeah.
That's exactly what you were going to do.
You get up, the song sorry is now stuck in your head. Great. You peak out the door and take a deep breath.
You walk down the stairs awkwardly and look around the corner. He's talking to someone on the phone. You quickly sit beside him and lean on his shoulder, you already kissed him so why not? You quietly wait for him to get off the phone and take his hand, maybe if you played it cool he would ask you out or something?

Technically he already did.

Gerard turns off his phone and smiles at you "I thought you were going to go take a nap (y/n)?"

You shake your head "I'm not really tired anymore, its like really hard to sleep whenever you have butterflies in your stomach...I'm...so sorry for a few minutes ago. I didn't really mean to, i just ugh! I'm really sorry Gerard."

"You shouldn't be sorry (y/n), I've been dreaming of kissing you since like 2004," He laughed and came closer to your ear "I think about you whenever i pet my walrus."

You let out a loud laugh and turn red "Stealing quotes from 50 first dates i see?" You smile and your laughter dies down "For real though?"

Gerard turns red and you conclude that was a yes. Suddenly Gerard grabs you around your waist and puts his feet on your stomach, he balances you on his feet. "So are you going to go out with me or am i going to have to keep you up here forever?"

"Hmm.....let me think about that one for a moment." You smiled and although you already knew the answer was yes but why not flirt with him a little bit before answering? "Well, you're pretty hot, you're good with kids and i think you're a good kisser but I'm not really sure so... fuck yes." You smile and he lets you down.

"Hey! I'm an awesome kisser!" Gerard pouted then pulled you into his lap "I'll even prove it to you? Wanna make a bet?" You bite your lip for a few seconds then nod. Were you seducing him? Hopefully. Gerard takes your hand and smiles, you look at him and wait for something to happen, suddenly a pair of lips lock onto yours, Gerard quickly slips his tongue into your mouth and pulls you closer, you couldn't believe this was actually happening. You run your fingers through his hair and he moves his hand onto your thigh  you shiver at his sudden touch and wrap your arms around his neck. 

Five minutes later Gerard pulls away and you smile "I told you i was a good kisser, I win, you'll be punished." He winked and you laughed.

"Really what are you going to do? Read me a book of your stolen bad pick up lines?" You giggle.

Gerard raises and eyebrow "I'll tell you whenever you get it." He pulls against his chest and lies down on the floor then turns on the television.

You rest your head on his chest and smile, damn. People had always told you that love in real life wasn't this romantic, but as far as you were concerned, they had been wrong. Love to you was the meaning of life, some people say having fun, making the most of life or food was the meaning but if you think about it of that all of those apply to love. 

Love is like a roller coaster, at first you're really fucking scared then you again enough courage to take a dive, you go through you're ups and downs and loops, but in the end its all so worth it. Love is what brings people together and separates peoples apart, its very powerful and it can kill.

At first whenever you saw Gerard again you were absolutely terrified and had no idea how to react. But everything happens for a reason.

You scoot a bit closer to Gerard and kiss his neck "After all these years you know i never thought you actually liked me back Way."

Gerard bit his lip and pulled you close "I always thought that you had a thing for Frank, that's why we started Ferard, i wanted to get your attention, ill even admit i did have feelings for him at one point, but they were really for you."

You sighed and looked at the clock above the television. Suddenly the door swung open and your mother and father walked into the house "Hey guys--oh OH, we got you guys some gifts, i guess you can have them now." She gave you a bigger package and Gerard a smaller one.

You opened yours first and found pink and white lingerie, you turn red and giggle, of course your mother would get this for you. Gerard laughs and then opens his. You laugh and fall back "oh my god mom you got him CONDOMS?" 

Your mother shrugs and puts some food on the table "Well, you're still my daughter." Gerard laughed and set them to the side. 

"Your mother is hilarious." Gerard whispers in your ear.

You nod "Imagine having to live with her for 19 years." You grin and hug him from behind. You felt like he was finally yours and you wanted him to know that you were glad to have him without actually telling him.

"Hey i already figured out your first punishment." Gerard says looking at the lingerie, your eyes widen, you had only started dating today, you didn't want him to be using you for stuff like that.

"What?" you asked.

"I want ice cream."