Chapter six and seven

Chapter six

You and Gerard were packing, to go where? Your old house of course. Your parents had never met him before. Plus, you loved visiting. And they wanted to meet your boyfriend too, and since things hadn't ended well with Christian… Gerard would pretend, so you didn’t have to tell them. You werent ready yet. You kind of felt bad for him, in a way. You didn't know why. He probably felt really guilty. You had been texting you all day, so it didn't seem so far fetched.

“(Y/n)! I'm so sorry!”

“Please! Don't do this to me!!!!”

“I know you're not actually like this. The (y/n) I know wouldn't….”

“I've been punished enough.”

And that's pretty much how it went. He spammed you with them sometimes. You knew you shouldn't have read them, you knew he would get into your head. That's what he always did.

“(Y/n)!” It was Gerard.

You looked up from your phone quickly turning it off and slipping it in your pocket. “What is it?” You ask.

He stares at you making sure you were alright and tosses you your teddy bear that he had given you a long time ago. “I found this in a closet. You should take it with you.” He smiled and hopped in the car starting it up.

You stared down at the bear hugging it a little and sit down beside Gerard. “(y/n), something's been up with you ever since what happened with Christian.”

“Nothing has been up with me. I'm just, not surprised. That's all.” you said staring out the window picking at the bear’s ears.

“(Y/n)-” Gerard tried to speak but you interrupted him.

“Look! You can’t expect me to be all happy right now. Okay! I can't stop thinking about the last time I saw Christian! I wasn't thinking. I was too overwhelmed.” You rubbed your temple holding back tears. “He's still texting me, and he won't let me forget.”

Gerard sighed looking at the road. “Its okay (y/n). I guess we both have crazy ex's.” He smiled softly to himself.

Once you arrived at your mom and dads house your mother was more than excited to see you, and she even had gotten gifts for the two of you.

“Now only open them when we leave. Your father and I are going out to dinner so have fun. Remember I want grandchildren.” She kissed your cheek and hugged Gerard pulling your father with her.

Once you both settled into your old bedroom everything was silent. “Wanna open what my mom gave us?” You ask picking them up and giving the smaller one to him.

He didn't say anything but you heard him ripping he paper. You quickly opened yours laughing once you realized what it was. Handcuffs. You looked over at Gerard once you heard him laughing too. Turns out your mom had bought you guys condoms and handcuffs.

“Do you wanna watch 50 first dates?” You asked. You two had watched that movie when it first came out, so it was special.

“Sure.” He said. “just let me make a call really fast.”

“Okay.” You say staying on the bed until he left. Once he was gone you grab your phone finding Christians number. “I'm sorry! Can we meet up?” You pressed send and creeped out the door sitting down on the top of the stairs listening to Gerard’s conversation. He always called people in front of you unless he was hiding something.

“I don't thinks she's stable.”

“At least she takes care of my kid when I can't.”

He must be talking about LynZ.

“Whatever this will all be over soon, I have to go. (Y/n) is waiting for me upstairs. Bye.”

You scrambled back up to your room falling onto the bed grabbing your phone. Carly had texted you.

“Sky and Christian are dead.”

Chapter seven

"Of course." You mumbled scoffing, that's why Carly had left early because something had happened to her girl friend... Damn it.
You put down your phone and looked at Gerard. "I have to go to the bathroom." You grumble.
Gerard nods and looks at your phone after a few moments he reads the text and gasps.
You were watching him, you knew he would read it, quite frankly you didn't really care.
You walk into the small bathroom and lock the door behind you. You slide down and let out a cry.
"Just so you know I'm not letting you leave and get drunk again." Gerard was outside the door.
You let out an even louder cry. But it wasn't like you didn't have a few tricks up your sleeves. You had grown up here, you knew this house.
You looked at the small window and took the key from under the floorboards and unlocked it. You would always do this whenever you had to sneak out.
You sat there for a second then used the ladder to get down. You sigh and start walking.
Straight
Turn left
Walk till you see the big rock
Turn right
Keep going until you see the cemetery
You had memorized these directions ever since things got hard as a teenager. Besides, no one would ever expect someone to hide out at a cemetery, especially not in this small town. It just wasn't normal.
You walk to the big oak tree and start crying quietly to yourself. Things were perfectly fine until Gerard came back into the picture. What's with that? It's like whenever something good happens with him something worse happens to someone else.
He's just...bad luck!
All these thoughts boiled in your mind as your cries grew louder. You couldn't take much more of this hell.
You look at the large tree branches and sniffled. You could definitely hang yourself there.
You stood up and tugged on the branch testing its weight. It would support you.
Just as you found some sort of rope someone grabbed you from behind and pulled you into an embrace.
The arms were tight around you in all the wrong places. You tried to scream but your voice was muffled by someone's arms.
After a few minutes you felt like passing out. But the person let go of you, leaving you weak and cold in the middle of the cemetery.
You lay on the ground, what the hell even was that?!
You can't really move, you left your phone at your house, nobody knew where you were, all that was left to do now was cry and then die in a hole.
You curl up into a ball and try to make yourself warm, it had been raining a few hours before, so the ground was still moist, and it was getting dark, so it was sure as hell cold.
You can hear foot steps, which you hope and pray it wasn't that man coming to finish his business, you could already feel a pain in your neck.
"(Y/n)? What the hell happened?" Your eyes snapped open. It was Gerard!
Thank god!
You stood up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry."
"I bet I'm damn sorrier." Gerard said even though it wasn't really a word. "I saw what happened, so I rushed over here, that guy injected you with something."
Just when this day couldn't get any worse.
"The mans wanted for going around and trying to rape people, it was on tv, that's thing is going to make you well."
You turned red "don't say it, I know what it does."
Gerard nodded as you hopped onto his back. He smiled.
Whenever you both got home you had almost dozed off but you kept yourself awake because other wise Gerard would have to tuck you in and that would be rude.
"Goodnight I'm takin a nap." You grumbled and walked upstairs to to your bedroom.
"Oh and Gerard," you walked back down stairs "Thanks for everything." You quickly peck him on the lips then walked back upstairs.
You looked for something to wear to bed in your suitcase and realized that you had been in such a rush that you forgot.
Great.
There was a bag in the corner of the room, it was from your mother, this must not be good.
You looked in the bag and found laced under wear and a big shirt of your fathers.
Well.
It was ether that or wear something of Gerards. And that would be no good, plus, the underwear was nice, so why not wear it?
You put on the clothes and almost fell asleep then you realized something. You had kissed Gerard Way.