Chapter 3

How's everyone, anyone from Paris my love is with you right now, just thought I would write this since it's been a really long time.

3:00 am

Frank: (y/n), I have a really bad feeling about something I need your advice, I know it's late but I'm really scared. D:

3:45

Frank: I was right something really bad is going on, (y/n) pls help me and my family, pls pls pls. . .

4:00

Frank: I can't call the police because I don't want anyone to hear me pls text me back

4:01

...

5:00

...

You woke up at 7:30 the next morning, although you didn't really get any sleep last night anyway, someone had been texting you all night last night and the only reason you were awake now was because you could hear someone banging on the front door.

You drag your feet across the floor, too annoyed to check the phone, it made you kind of ill. You open the door and see Gerard who looks terrified. He walks in and shuts the door then locks it, he's still in his pj's which is cute.

"Gerard, what's wrong?" You ask, blushing realizing you were only in underwear and a tee shirt that was too big for you.

"Something happened to Frank, and to Bandit."

You raise your eyebrows "What how do you know. . .did the police tell you, did you tell them?"

He starts to breath heavily and takes his head in his hands "Frank started texting me at about 3:00am asking me for help, I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't say where he was, he kept saying they might hear."

You bite your lip and look down "He might of texted me, my phone kept going off last night, I got annoyed by it and still haven't checked it. . . "

Gerard yawned "It's too late, I already told the police about it, they said it's not really considered missing if it hasn't been for a few days, we should just crash. . but," he bites his lip and turns red "I'm too scared to go back home. Could I stay here?"

You blinked at few times trying to process what had happened "I only have one bed though. . . " you turned pink.

"Do you have a problem with sharing?" he asked a sly smirk spreading across his face.

You sighed and rolled your eyes "Alright fine. But only tonight and I don't have work today so you better be gone by the time I wake up."

Gerard laughed.

You took him upstairs and showed him the bedroom then flopped onto the left side of the bed, Gerard wined "But I wanted to sleep on the left side of the bed."

You roll your eyes and roll onto the right side "Are you happy now?"

Gerard nods and hugs a pillow.

***

A few hours later you wake up to Gerard saying something "What did you just say?" you mumble accidently sounding rude.

"I said you gonna Babysit Bandit tomorrow?"

You sit up in bed and glare at him "This was all a lie wasn't it!?" You yell it not really being a question.

Gerard nods sheepishly.

You glare at him and get up "I have to go somewhere right now anyway, you can stay here with Bandit until it get back."

"Where are you going?"

You smiled and grabbed a black tank top and some skinny jeans "I'm going on a date with my boy friend."

A:N Well, snap. Vote on this chapter please and also comment on this chapter what Gerard should do.