Ch.3-It Begins

"Miss? Miss, are you alright?", I heard as I slowly regained consciousness. I groan and open my eyes to see an older man with salt and pepper hair kneeling beside me on the pavement.

"Miss, how did you end up on the pavement?", the man asked helping me to sit up.

Thinking quickly I said, "Someone pushed me and I guess I hit my head." I reached behind my head and felt a lump about the size of a golf ball. I poked it gently and pain shot through my head.

'What the fudge Christian. That hurt you know.', I thought not expecting a response, but of course I was wrong.

'Sorry'

I jumped when I heard his voice in my head, resulting in the man next to me looking at me strangely.

'You can hear me?', I thought.

'Of course I can, I'm always with you.', he said.

I look back at the man and noticed the concern written on his face. I must have been blanking out.

"Miss, is there anyone you would like me to contact?", he said helping me stand up.

"No it's alright.", I said picking up my black back pack, but as soon as it was on my back I started to sway.

The man grabs my arm to steady me. I noticed I was wear a black off the shoulder top, a green plaid shirt, black thigh high stockings, batman converse, and some rubber braclets on my wrists. The outfit covered all my scars from view.

"Miss are you sure you are alright?", the kind man asked in concern.

"I'm okay, just got a little dizzy.", I said brushing the dirt off my self and than looked at the man, "Would you happen to know the time?"

The man looked stunned, but looked at his watch and said, "It's 11:50 a.m. Miss."

"Oh, I'm quite late. I'm sorry to be rude, but I really must be going.", I said walking towards the dingy old pub that I knew was the Leaky Cauldron. I walked in and headed towards where Tom was cleaning the bar.

'In your bookbag is a black pouch full of gallons, sickles, and knuts. Get a room for a few days.', I heard Christian say.

"Excuse me, I would like a room for about a week please.", I said to Tom while taking out the pouch of money.

"Of course little miss. That will be 5 galons and 3 sickles please.", Tom said handing me a key with a number 9 on it. I count out the monry and give it to him while thanking him.

I head up the stairs and find my room four doors down on the left. I opened the door and sat down onto the bed. Talking into the room I said, "Hey Christian, what's the date and how am I supposed to get into Hogwarts if I don't have parents?"

'The date is May 16th, 1993 so you have a few months to get ready for third year. As for Hogwarts, I hadn't really thought of it, but I suppose I can provide someone to act as your parent. On the bed there is a stack of files, look through them and pick out the person you think would be the best parent for you. They can all be hired to do anything. Do not worry about pay, I will handle it.', I heard Christian say.

I look next to me and see a large stack of files. "Can you eliminate all the women please? I don't want to replace my mom." The stack next to me became a third in size. Going through the stack was a pain in the ass, but i narrowed it down to three possible men.

Jacob L. Ashton

Sex: M

Age: 62

Family: None

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Silver

Height: 6'4"

Abilities: Expert in Transfiguration, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts and the Dark Arts

Marcus R. Parker

Sex: M

Age: 39

Family: None

Blood Status: Squib

Eye Color: Blue-Green

Hair Color: Dirty Blone

Height: 6'5"

Abilities: Cook, Sniper specialist, gun experts

George H. Herasheo

Sex: M

Age: 32

Family: None

Blood Status: Squib

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blonde

Height: 6'5"

Abilities: Martial Arts expert, gardener

"I like these three, but I can't puck which one is the best.", I said.

'I will arrange for a meeting between you and them today at 3 p.m.', Christian told me.

I look at the clock and see that it is 1:30 so I go down stairs to get some lunch. I take a seat at the bar as far from the other customers as possible. Tom comes over and asks what I want I order a butter beer and the lunch special. After eating I see that it is around 2:15. So i ask Tom to help me into Diagon Alley.

My first look of Diagon Alley is magical. Everyone is mulling around. At the end of the alley I can see the great building that is Gringotts. Quickly making my way to the building. The goblins were as intimidating as I thought they would be.

While gazing at the poem on the front of the bank, I heard Christian say, 'Go to the nearest banker and request to see bloodfang. He is the manager for you accounts and will know why you are here.'

I walked into the bank and go towardsthe first gobin I see. I stand there until he says, "Yes?"

"I would like to see my account manager, Bloodfang.", I say, quite unsure of myself. This goblin gets a frightened look on his face, but he calls in what I assume is gobblegook and a younger looking goblins appears and tells me to follow him.