Chapter 36

Zayn's P.O.V.

There's one more thing we have to do. Harry had told us. Get into your best suits. We have to look swanky and professional.

"Where exactly are you taking us now?" Louis had asked.

Harry looked at us. His smile hiding a huge secret that was begging to be let out but, instead he said.

"I want you guys to meet a friend."

So here I am standing in the mirror trying to fix this one flipping stain of hair that will not act right.

"Zayn?" Liam said, knocking on the door.

"Come in." I said as I brushed my hair back again but, that stupid strain of popped up again and rested against my nose.

I sighed.

"Are you ready to go? Harry doesn't want us to be late." Liam asked.

"I will once this fucking piece of hair stay still." I said.

Liam walked over to me and I noticed he was dressed in a nice suit and tie with a trimmed bread.

"You look hot." I blurted out.

He shrugged as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"I tried my best." He said and stared at me.

He raised his hand up to the strain of hair and pushed it to the side.

"I think you should keep it like that. It reminds of Johnny Depp's hairstyle in Crybaby." He said.

I looked back in the mirror and saw what he was talking about. It was like his hairstyle in that movie.

Thank you, little strain of hair.

"Hey, I didn't even notice that. Thanks Liam." I said.

"You're welcome." Liam said as we heard a door slam downstairs.

"GUYS, STOP IT!" We heard Niall shout.

We shared the same confused look as we walked out of my room and rushed downstairs.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, Harry and Louis were standing in front of a closet. Louis was in a navy-blue suit with a fresh shaven face and his hair up in a quiff, looking younger and older at the same time.

Harry was in all black but had brown boots on with a nice black fedora on his head. They both had smirks on their faces as Louis held his phone towards the door as Harry tried to open it.

"Niall! Come on out, sweetie. Mommy and Daddy just wants to take a few pictures of our little baby boy." Harry teased as Louis giggled.

"Fuck off, you wankers!" Niall said from the closet.

"Guys, are you being mean to Niall again?" Liam said, crossed his arms.

"No." Louis and Harry said, the same time Niall said. "Yes!"

"But wait till you see him. He's just so cute and adorable." Harry said, in a baby voice.

"Yeah. Come out and smile for Daddy." Louis said.

"I'll come out and flip Daddy off if he doesn't stop." Niall said.

"Guys, move away from the door and let Niall come out on his own." Liam said.

Louis and Harry groaned but backed away, standing with us by the stairs.

"Okay Niall. You come on out. They moved away." Liam said.