Chapter 1

Beep beep beep. The alarm clock went off for 8 AM and Kiara's eyes shot open as she jumped out of bed throwing the blankets to the side and ran over to her wardrobe fingering through all of her clothes.

"Where is that shirt.." She mumbled as she grabbed a white shirt with wavy blue stripes carefully sliding it off the hanger and then grabbed a pair of long dark blue jeans and her favorite blue infinity scarf. She skidded into the bathroom and quickly threw on the clothes and grabbed her messenger bag throwing it over her shoulder and walked quickly out into the kitchen to find her mother making breakfast.

"Morning, Kiara." Her mother said and smiled as she put a plate of toast on the table.

Kiara quickly grabbed the toast and headed towards the door saying "I'll be back soon mom I'm going to go draw today is the perfect day." She said before grabbing the door handle and running outside unintentionally slamming it and walked through the little town towards the meadow just outside of town where one weeping willow tree providing shade in the meadow when it was hot stood. As she was about there she heard someone yell her name behind her.

"Kiara!!! Kiara wait for me!" She heard as she looked over her shoulder and saw Emily.